CHAPTER 6 [earned ιт]

"... ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ sᴇᴇ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ, ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ, ʏᴏᴜ..."

chapter 6

(LISA'S POINT OF VIEW)

"Whaaaaat!?"

"Lisa, seriously!? You're the stupidest person I've ever known!" Rosé is walking back and forth in front of me.

Rosé stop in front of me and she hit me on my forehead... Like, seriously, it hurts so damn much.

"What was that for!?" I shouted as I caressing my forehead she hits.

"That was for forgetting to get her number, you dummy! How stupid are you to forget to get her number?" Rosé sit beside me and she rolled her eyes.

"I admit it. It's my fault... I'm just too focused on making her happy and all." I explained to Rosé. Okay... I forgot to ask for Y/N's number.

"Still! You're soooo stupid, Lalisa!" Rosé stand up and hit my forehead once again.

"Yah! That's my forehead! Stop hitting me, will you!?" I block Chaeyoung's hands and glared at her.

"Besides, I wrote my number on her album. I hope she calls me." Rosé sit beside me once again as she calms down, but she rolled her eyes at me again.

"Tsk! You're still stupid, Lisa." Rosé said and turn on the television and start watching Netflix.

"What are you watching?" I ask her, so I can change our subject, she might hit me again.

"Uhmm... Money Heist. It's trending right now." Rosé makes herself comfortable on the sofas.

We are watching the series together when my phone rings.

I look at Rosé and she looks at me too. I look at the caller's ID — it's unknown. I showed it to Rosé and Rosé immediately paused the series we were watching.

"Go! Go! Answer it. Ppali!" I answer the phone while Rosé keeps looking at me.

"Yeoboseyo?" I'm nervous. Shit. I hope it's her.

"Oh. Lalisa! It's me, Manager Oppa. I changed my number. It was hacked." I'm really disappointed right now. Damn! I thought it would be her.

"Oppa, why did you call?"

"Prepare yourself. Sajangnim wants to see you. I'll be there in 15 minutes." Why would Sajangnim wants to see me? It makes me even nervous. Aish!

"Okay." I hang up and stand up.

"Who's that? Is that her?" Rosé looks at me.

"It's Manager Oppa. He'll be here. He said that Sajangnim wants to see me. I'll change now. You can continue without me." I said and went to my room and I heard Rosé resumed the series we were watching earlier.

***

(THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW)

"Ms. Park?" Y/N's secretary enters her office.

The CEO looks fine. She's not that busy, she's just stuck with Paper works.

"Oh. Secretary Shin. What do you need? Do I have a meeting today? I thought I told you to clear it all." The Young CEO smile at her secretary politely.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Park. I cleared all your schedules for today as you instructed me yesterday. But, Mr. Yang suddenly showed up here and he's with someone. Should I let them come in?" Secretary Shin looks at her boss apologetically.