EPILOGOUE

epilogue

__________

qué será será (phrase)
        : what will be, will be

__________

"Code Blue! Code Blue!"

"Doc Park! It's room 143!" Dr. Park immediately stands up to follow the breathless nurse.

As Dr. Park arrived at room 143 she quickly assessed the patient.

"Ready the O.R!" (operating room) the nurses quickly obeyed and prepare the operating room.

"Quick! We have to do an immediate heart transplant." Dr. Park Y/n ready herself as well. Of course, she'll be the one to operate.

"We don't have a heart donor, Doc Park."  The Physician Assistant of her team informed her.

" Then, we don't have a choice but to do the SAVER procedure." Her team was shocked by what she had said.

"Isn't it too dangerous, Doctor Park? Let's wait for another hour to find a donor." The team's Anesthesiologist, Dr. Kim Jennie suggests, yes it's Kim Jennie. After their disbandment, she went for being an Anesthesiologist since her family owns a Hospital.

The SAVER procedure is truly dangerous and risky. SAVER stands for 'Surgical Anterior Ventricular Endocardial Restoration', it is the procedure where it is to restore or remodel the left ventricle to its normal spherical shape and size in patients with akinetic segments of the heart, secondary to either dilated cardiomyopathy or post‑infarction left ventricular aneurysm. 

It is too risky and there's only limited time to conduct this procedure, one wrong move you'll lose your patient.

"We don't have enough time for that. If we don't do it now, we'll lose our patient. It's better that we did something rather than lose our patient without doing any single thing." Y/n looks at Dr. Kim to proceed with the anesthesia.

"We can do this." Y/n look around and give her team an encouraging look and her team just nodded in return.

"Scalpel"

***

"Great job, everyone," Y/n told her team with a smile. After the risky and intense operation, it went well. Of course, she's Dr. Park Y/n one of the greatest general surgeons who specialize in cardiology, the best in her age.

"Congratulations, Doctor Park." That's what her team and the other staff in the hospital keeps telling her. The surgery she did immediately spread in the hospital and because of that, she earned more respect from the other hospital staff and other higher personnel.

"You okay?" Jennie just arrived at Y/n's office.

"Yeah yeah. I'm all good, thank you." Y/n massage the bridge of her nose, she's been on duty for three consecutive weeks, she needs a day off, but, she can't have that right now, she still inline with more surgery, and sometimes an emergency surgery.

"Need a massage, babe?" Kim Jennie went to Y/n's back and caress Y/n's shoulder sensually.

"Jen. Please. We already talked about this." Y/n carefully remove Jennie's hands from her and look at her apologetically.

"I'm just teasing you, baby." Jennie showed her gummy smile and kissed the surgeon on her cheeks, almost on her lips.

"Jennie!" Y/n playfully glared at Jennie.

"Let's have lunch together, hmm?" Jennie lean her back on Y/n's table just at her right side.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go, I'm kinda hungry." Y/n grab Jennie's hand and carefully drag her out of her office that made Dr. Jennie Kim smile.