CHAPTER 3 [мeмorιeѕ]

“...ᴛᴏᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ
ᴛᴏᴀsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀɪɴᴋs ʙʀɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ʙʀɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ...”

chapter 3

(Y/N'S POINT OF VIEW)

I remember the first time you wrapped your right arm around me and then the next, your left arm and days, weeks and years had passed, you wrapped the both of your arms around me and sometimes you even at top of me while embracing me dearly.

"Do you know where is the most beautiful view?" Lisa asked me while looking at my eyes, she's still at top of me.

"I don't. Where? Tell me." I said looking back at her and wrap my arms around her neck.

"I'll tell you, but kiss me first." Lisa said and made a kissy lips.

"Eh? Nevermind. Don't tell me." I teased her and unwrap my arms.

"Yah~ You're so mean." Lisa pouted even more and she wraps my arms around her neck again.

Because of her super pouty lips, I just kiss her and chuckled because of her cuteness.

"Okay, I'll tell you." Lisa said and made herself heavier because she's still at top of me.

"It's here. At top of you, baby. Especially, when we're both exposed to each other." Lisa kiss my lips gently and it went down to my neck eventually.

"Yah~ You're such a pervert, Lalisa! Get off of me!" I push Lisa playfully 'cause I love teasing her, she's so cute.

***

I remember the first time you asked me out for our first date. I remember how gentlewoman you are. I remember how you pull a seat for me to sit, I remember how you open the door for me and I will never forget your very own silly and lame jokes.

"Uhmm... Y/N-ssi, I k-know that we've just met a few days ago and it's impossible to fall in l-love with someone that fast, but I did. Will you go out with me, Y/N?" Lisa stuttered while speaking those words that made me paralyze in a good way. She is the Lalisa Manoban and she's in front of you confessing and asking you to go out with her.

"Ah... It's okay if you don't want to. I'm not forcing you. I think I should go."

Lisa turned her back at me slowly, as if she's convincing me to answer and change my decision — I'm not yet even saying my answer and she gonna leave now. Seriously?

"Yah! Did I say that I don't want to?" Lisa immediately face me.

"No?" She said unsurely.

"Exactly! So, when will we go out? You gonna fetch me or what?" Lisa's smile is very visible now. It reached her eyes.

"Okay! I'm gonna fetch you later. Uhmm, at 6 p.m., it's that okay?" Lisa said smiling sweetly and she forward herself towards me.

"Yeah, it's okay. See you later." I smile back at her.

"Alright, see you later, sweetheart."