PROLOGUE

prologue

"I promise, I will stay with you forever. I will never leave your side. We will fight for our love together, being an idol is nothing, you are more important. I love you, Park Y/N." she said sincerely and wholeheartedly. That's my lover, Lalisa Manoban, the sweetest girlfriend of all them all.

"Pinky promise?" I ask as I lift my pinky finger and I pout my lips.

"Ne~ Pinky promise!" She said as she connects our pinky fingers.

"Stop pouting, Jagi~ I might not be able to control myself and kiss your lips...You already know how it’ll end." Lisa said and winked at me.

"Yah~ Lalisa! You're such a pervert!" I shout at her and hit her shoulders playfully.

"What? I'm just saying you know? At least you're aware."  Her infamous wink again. Aish! Lisa, you never fail to make me blush and laugh.

"Whatever~ Just treat me ice cream already!" I said as I try to hide my smile, She's really a dork and a pervert.

"Okie, Jagi~" She said and chuckled, she intertwined our hands and we start our way to 'Fell + Cole', best ice cream parlor ever!

***

It's been weeks since she became distant and cold. It's been weeks since she started to ignore me. I know she’s an idol, I'm fully aware of that, It's just... it's different.

"Loveee~ I miss you~"

"Y/N, stop that. I should hang up now."

"Eh? We just start tal—"

*Toot toot toot*

"—king"

I told you. She's like that every time I call her. She's not even visiting me anymore. I don't know what to do, I want to talk to her personally, but she always has an excuse just to avoid me.

I love you, Lalisa. I'll never give up on us! Fighting!

***

Liked by 4RMY, lili_m, BLACK2DAPINK, lalavien_03 and 215, 987, 871 others

View all 932, 856 comments

yg_ent_official ✔ Greetings, EVERYONE! Lisa of BLACKPINK and Jungkook of BTS are officially dating. YG and BigHit family are happy for the both of you. Stay strong. Yeorobun, please support the both of them. LIZKOOK FOREVER💕.

#LIZKOOK #YGXBIGHIT #LISA #JUNGKOOK

***

Pain and betrayal, that's what I'm feeling right now. So, this is the reason why she's been distant and cold to me these past few weeks...

She's cheating on me!

Why did I expect her to stay with me... She's Lalisa Manoban, and I? I'm no one, I'm just Park Y/N, I'm just one of her fans, just one of the people who adore her.
The pain I'm feeling right now is unbearable. My tears unceasingly escaping my eyes. It's so damn painful! Well, I guess this is the end.

Sometimes, you just have to let go. You don't have to keep holding on to someone who's holding someone else's hands. If you keep holding her, she will never be happy. Let her go and let her be happy in someone else's arms, even it hurts like hell.

This is the end.