You're a pervert too

A/N: Okay folks, since the last few chapters have been emotionally heavy and borderline depressing. Let's have a nice break with some light-hearted shenanigans before stuff really starts to hit again.

****

"What's with the tank?" Mitsuko frowned when she saw the boys huddled around Itona who had a model tank on his desk.

"AH!" Okajima and a few others reeled back in alarm.

They all shifted to cover the desk, causing her eyes to narrow.

"M-Mitsuko! You're early!" Sugaya gave a nervous laugh.

She scrutinised them. "Yeah, kind of happens when you have a neurotic brother obsessed on perfect attendance," she replied dryly, circling them to see what they were doing. "What are you guys up to?!"

Nagisa went bright red. "Uh..."

Isogai was sweating. "Um..."

Mitsuko scowled, looking at Takebayashi who was next to a desk which had some suspiciously high-tech cameras. "What's this?"

"It's an assassination plot!" Maehara said quickly, standing in front of her.

She raised an eyebrow. "Really?" She picked up the small camera. "Is this a fisheye lens?!"

"Uh..."

The boys were pale as ghosts.

"That's it!" She marched forward and shoved them away. "Move!"

"W-wait, No!" Okajima tried to block her, but she pushed him to the side.

She grabbed the tank and lifted it to inspect. "If this is for assassination then it's a pretty shitty plot!"

"Hey, be careful!" Sugaya cried. "I spent hours painting that!"

Mitsuko positioned it on her knee, ready to break it in half. "Then tell me the truth, you little pervs!" She raised it to smash it.

"NO!!" They cried, reaching out.

"WE'RE USING IT TO LOOK UP GIRL SKIRTS!!" Okajima wailed and then sobbed. "It was too hard to resist..."

"You all suck at keeping it together," Itona remarked dryly, shaking his head.

"I knew it!" She glared at them. "Seriously, what is wrong with you guys?!"

"We're men! We have needs!" Okajima sobbed.

"Yeah, a need for a kick up the ass," Mitsuko shot back. "I'm telling Karasuma—HEY!!"

Terasaka grabbed her from behind. "Like hell you are!"

"LET ME GO!!" Mitsuko screeched, but Muramatsu and Yoshida joined, pinning her down in a chair. "I'll kill you little pervs!" She kicked Yoshida in the face. "Get off!"

"Ow!" Yoshida clutched his nose.

"Guys!!" Isogai tried to intervene but was pushed back by Mimura and Maehara

"We can't let her ruin the plan!" Mimura yelled.

"I think this is going too far!" Nagisa objected.

Mitsuko swore at them as she was tied down in the chair. "You can't keep me here forever!"

The boys huddled together in a circle.

"She's right..." Takebayashi sighed grimly.

"We could ransom her off," Maehara suggested, peaking over his shoulder to glance at her.