A Jerk Move

A/N Animal Crossing New Horizons has taken over my life...

***

Mitsuko gritted her teeth as she dodged Karma's attack during the sparring match in physical Education.

"Stop trying to poke me in the eye with that!" she snapped.

Karma grinned and blocked her kick that was aimed at his face. "Aw, but where would be the fun in that!"

She swiped his shoulder with the rubber knife, just hitting skin. "Why are you so annoying?"

He slipped out of the way and smirked. "Well, you and your brother are pretty easy to rile up." He grabbed her wrist and twisted. "Nothing wrong with a little rivalry."

Mitsuko narrowed her eyes and slipped her foot behind his. "Oh, absolutely." She swiped his feet from underneath him, sending him backwards onto the grass. "Especially when there's a clear loser!"

Karma grabbed her ankle and yanked her to the ground. "Or not."

She winced when she hit the dirt. "Seriously?!"

He grinned and casually sat on her back, pinning her. "Gotta keep your guard up!"

Mitsuko blew some hair out of her face. "You're such a prick." She tried to reach around to shove him off. "Okay, fine, I yield."

"Oh! But we still have unfinished business," he said, confusing her.

"What are you—? Get that Wasabi out of my face!" She yelled when he dangled the tube in front of her. "Karma!!"

"But I warned you, remember?" Karma teased, twisting the nozzle of the tube off while she tried to kick him. "I told you not to upset, Nakamura."

"Mr Karasuma!!" Mitsuko screamed when Karma shoved the tube of wasabi up her nose. "SENSEI!!"

Her nostrils burned. 

Karma laughed as the students looked over.

"Karma!" Mr Karasuma marched over. "Enough!"

Mitsuko yanked the wasabi out when Karma got off her. "For fuck sake, Karma!"

"Hey, I warned you." The red-headed devil teased, grinning.

"What are you guys doing?" Rio asked, raising an eyebrow.

Nagisa sighed. "Karma..."

"I'm going to kill you!" Mitsuko lunged at the red-head, jumping onto his back, trying to strangle him.

"Guys, come on!" Isogai sighed in exasperation.

"Oh, man! Someone get a video!" Maehara burst out laughing with the others as Mr Karasuma tried to yank Mitsuko off Karma.

Mitsuko screamed in frustration as she was pulled off the demon of a classmate. Karasuma yanked her by her collar with one hand while he held Karma by the other. 

"I said, Enough!"

"Let me go!" She still reached out to try to throttle the red-haired bastard when he stuck his tongue out. "Just one punch, that's all I'm asking for!"

A vein throbbed on Mr Karasuma's forehead. "That's it." He put his hands on their shoulders to keep them apart. "Mitsuko, go inside and clean up. Karma, you can go clean the equipment shed until the lesson is over." Their teacher's gaze narrowed. "Do you both hear me?"

Mitsuko glared at Karma who just laughed.

"Yes, sir!" they both said with low and high degrees of enthusiasm.