Chapter Thirty Two~Guardians of What Galaxy?

I wake up from my sleep to loud beeping. The ship was approaching the surface of Titan. "Hey, what's going on?" asks Peter.

"I think we're here," says Stephen. Loki takes my hand helping me stand, his eyes also widen at my stomach. I look down to see it was pretty out there "Wow I really am pregnant." I say.  "I don't think this rig has a self-park function. Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?" asks Tony to Peter.

"Um, Mr. Stark I can't reach," says Peter. Loki walks over and sticks his hand in taking Peter's place. Tony sighs "This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time." says Tony "I could have figured that out." says Loki.

The ringship is heading straight for the center of what looks like one of a colossal game of jacks. "We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn! Turn!!" shouts Tony "I'm turning!!!" shout Loki. The ship jerks violently, Peter holds my shoulder helping me keep steady "WOULD YOU TWO STOP IT YOU'LL GET US ALL KILLED!!!" shouts Stephen.

Tony armors up as the ringship clips the "jack" obliquely, but still losing a good third of its hull in the collision. Peter throws up his helmet at the same time. Tony and Loki started shouting at each other to watch it and such.

Stephen steps between them and creates the Shield of the Seraphim around us all, anticipating a rough landing. The ship plows through the dirt and stops, leaning slightly to one side. This was Titan.

Stephen helps Tony, now de-helmeted and Loki to there feet; we're all panting a little from the exertion of arrival. Tony and Loki start arguing with each other about the landing "Oh shut up!" shouts Stephen.

Peter descends from above in classically spider-like fashion. "Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry," he says, I smile at him trying to lighten the mood with the references "I don't wanna hear another single pop culture out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony shouts.

"I'm trying to say that... something is coming," says Peter, just then a grenade rolls into view "Get down!!!" I shout and fling out a shield around it, but in my state, my powers are weak so the stupid thing explodes anyway firing an energy pul blasting us all back.

"THANOS!!!!" shouts a voice. An alien figure jumps up and flings a blade at Stephen, who neatly deflects it with a mystical shield, and in return sends the Cloak of Levitation at its face, half-smothering him and throwing him to the floor. 

Loki pulls out his daggers and struggles with the alien before pinning him down daggers at arm and throat. 

The guy in a mask and Tony have a brief dogfight until a magnetic disc pins Tony face-first to a structure. 

I send a blast his way which he dodges and hovers his way over to me. He goes to hit me but I change my mass making it go through. I hear a shout and see Peter knocked down "Peter!" I shout and begin to rush towards him until I get yanked back by an arm around my neck.

Guys got me in a head-lock, gun pointed at my head.

Stephen has a mystical shield of golden energy up and stands ready at the third point of the triangle. Tony points his blaster at the guy holding me. "Alright, everybody, stay where you are... chill the F out." says the guy holding me, he powers-off his helmet. He's human! "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where's Gamora?" he asks.

Gamora?

"Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" ask Tony de-helmeting.

"I'll do you one better! Why is Gamora?!" ask the alien underneath Loki.

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you, I'm gonna French-fry ghost-chick!" shout the guy holding me. I struggle under him "Don't you dare!!!" shouted Tony.

"Touch her again, I kill him!!!" shout Loki holding his dagger closer to the aliens face "Do it, Quill! I can take it." he shouts.

"No, he can't take it!" shout the other alien with antennas "She's right. You can't." says Stephen deadpanned.

"Oh yeah? You don't wanna tell me where she is? That's fine. I'll kill all five of you and beat it out of Thanos myself. Starting with you." spits the guy at me. Wait! Huh! "Wait, what. Thanos?" I ask.

"Alright, let me ask you this one time: What master do you serve?" asks Stephen.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say? "Jesus"?" asks the man. Ohhhhhhh! Wow! He's from earth? "You're from Earth?" asks Tony.

"I'm not from Earth. I'm from Missouri."

I nod looking up at the guy "Yeah, that's on EARTH, dip-shit. What are you hassling us for?" I ask. "You're not with Thanos then?" asks Loki. "WITH! Thanos?! No, I'm here to kill Thanos! He took my girl. Wait... who are you?" asks the guy indignantly.

"We're the Avengers, man," says Peter.

"You're the ones Thor told us about!" shouts the girl alien.

 I pause for a second "You know Thor?" asks Loki "Yeah. Tall guy, not that good-looking, needed saving." says the guy. Loki stands dagger still pointed "Yeah sounds like my brother."

"Brother?" asked the guy.

"Where is he now?" asks Stephen. The alien girl hops over through the webs she was tangled in "Thor said he was heading to....Nivad? Nivord?"

"Nivadellir.....A forge of many weapons." explains Loki "The good thing is that he's alive." says Stephen. I nod and tap on the guy's arm "Yeah so if we're not killing each other...can you let the pregnant girl go?" I ask.

The guy drops me and I gasp for air, Loki helps me stand and all of us look at each other "You guys are?" starts Peter "The Guardians of the Galaxy." says the guy alien standing dramatically "Of what Galaxy?" I ask.

"I am Drax...the destroyer," he says.

"Mantis." says the girl nodding happily.

The guy walks up to me running a hand through his hair before holding it out me "And I'm...Star-Lord."

Oh, he's one of those guys...I nod and shake his hand "Hi...One, we use our real names. Two, aren't you looking for your girl. And three, I'm pregnant with his kid." I finish pointing at Loki "Hello, I'm Loki Thor's brother."

The guy lets go of my hand and nods "Okay then I'm Peter Quill, you are?"

"Illisha Stark." 

"Made up name....?"

"......Fine...Spirit."

Tony steps up next to me "Tony Stark, Iron Man."

"Dr. Strange."

"Peter Parker or Spider-Man."

We all look at each other silently, awkwardly "So we all wanna kill Thanos?" I ask.

Everyone nods "Yup!"