Chapter 7.

Patrick's P.O.V

Her scent. Her smell was so intoxicating. She was the girl for me, but how will I tell her the truth? She's a very intelligent girl, I would've thought she could figure it out by now. Why did I have to see her in that train station ? Why does the remaining of my soul latch into her? Why does it feel like she's my gravity ? I knew I should've listened to Meus . I should've taken my brothers advice, stay away from the humans. But I wasn't like the rest of them, I wanted to know more. There was something about the human species and the emotions they go through that interested me so much. I was able to do what I want. I was of age. So I went and explored around the world. From Europe to America. With the skills I acquire I could get anything the way I wanted them. But then I saw her.

I was in a small town in Texas , on my way to Arizona. I was at a train station, and I didn't have to board the train till 2:25pm. I was deep into my Stephan King Book (Misery), when the sudden smell of candy apple with a sweet spice filled my nose.

As I looked up from my book, there she stood. She was plump, with an artsy look. She had brown beautiful eyes, she was short, and she was gorgeous. Her scent sent shivers up my arms. I looked around, making sure I was the only one noticing her.

I needed her. I wanted her. She was going to be mine. She was the one I've been searching for. I need to claim my territory. The question was, how? I needed to leave my scent on her. I watched her sit down at a bench, and
when the coast was clear I suddenly made my move.

Walking up to her, I let a sigh as I cover my mouths with my hands.

"Excuse me?" I used one of my many talents...charm.

When she looked up to me, all that went away. My stomach was suddenly in my ears.

My vision got blurry, but I could faintly hear her.

"Yes..??" It was like instant shock, the minute I heard her lovely voice, all my senses came back. Her voice. It was so sweet, you could almost taste pure sugar. I could listen to her talk for the rest of eternity.

I stared at her , knowing what I wanted. The thing about being what I am, is I can get my way with everything and everyone.

"You look troubled...why don't you sit?" And BAM her voice hit me again, sending energy throughout my body.

Almost immediately my body reacted before my mind could comprehend what I was going to do.

I sat.

"You don't talk much do you?" She stared at me.

"Well, I'm Alice. " she smiled sweetly.

"Patrick." I said not taking my eyes off of hers. I sighed again into my hands, and suddenly grabbed hers.

"WH-" she tried to make out words but she then was in my arms.

I originally wanted to leave just my scent, but after hearing her voice. I needed to have her with me.

I lifted her up, and carried her on my shoulder.

Sometimes I was glad people couldn't see me, unless I showed them myself. Especially in a situation like this. I carried her into tunnel without anyone noticing anything. I sat her there and began planning my next move.

"Alice." I smiled. "She's perfect."