My Ruined Perfect Plan

Anthea's Pov

The night had fallen when I finally arrived home, to my surprise my parents' hadn't come home yet,  I quickly ran upstairs and turn my computer on, my mind was trying to process so many information, that it couldn't focus on anything.

The first thing that had appeared when I looked for Volturis on my phone, was the city of Volterra in Italy, apparently there wasn't any information about them, which I found odd, especially since I saw a painting of them. There was something going on around the Cullens who seemed to not want me to find that particular painting and the fact that these people seem to have never exist although the memory of Carlise twin said the contrary.

As I sat on my bed, I felt like I was being watched, I got up, and turn the light off  and lowered my blinds so  my computer was the only light on in my room, the night had somehow turned even darker and colder giving my house a particular scary vibe. All this mixed with the sensations I had felt earlier today when looking in his red eyes, had managed to take me to my limit.

I opened my drawing of the painting, and looked to the god of the red eyes, wondering if maybe he could actually be just a painter's fantasy, but the mere thought of him, made me feel alive for the first time in a very long time. In that moment, I decided that the only Cullen I could actually trust was Renesmee, and that I needed answers.

As the night passed by, the only things I could find, was some strange disappearances that usually happens to tourists in that city, entire families who went there and never came back. I knew where my quest for these answers had to begin, and that was Italy, I just needed to find some excuse for me to go by myself, the perfect time which would be on the winter vacations. My parents would be on a cruise celebrating Christmas by themselves like they always do, and instead of being left alone at forks I could ask to go there.

It was a perfect and brilliant plan, I just had to wait for my parents to come home, and tell them my idea, I knew they would approve it, because they wouldn't have to discuss this year with me on why we can't celebrate Christmas together as a family,  the thing is, they didn't arrived home.

I don't know when did i fall asleep, but the constant ringing on my phone woke me up, i didn't recognize the number but answer anyways. As I listen to what they were telling me, I drop my phone and rushed to the hospital, my parents were found in the forest, dead.

———————————————————————

HELLO!

So! I haven't been really inspired lately, and I been going through a lot on my personal life. But I have seen all of your votes and comments and they have lightened my days!
I did this particular chapter a really short one on purpose because I needed a chapter to move the story from where I got stuck. But be prepared for a longer one that I actually owe you!

I also wanted to invite you if you know Spanish, to read my new novel, called "La sonrisa de Olivia" its an Original Character romance story!

Also, as you guys know, I'm from Uruguay, and the Covid-19 has affected us, and we're under quarantine so our spirits aren't the highest . But as I know you're on a similar situation I thought maybe a chapter could lighten your day just as you light mine.
I wish everyone to be safe and sound and although we may not like it, stay home and stay safe!

As always: all critics are appreciated and personally, i would like to see what you think will happen in the next chapters!

Hey, can you see this chapter?

Kisses from Uruguay

Pía XOXO