PART 1

KT

( talking to his mother on the phone )

" Eomma , yes ,i will eat the lunch and yes , i have eaten breakfast and , yes I have finished classes for today. now can you chill ? i am not a 3 year old kid"

" Ok dear son, btw did you meet your new roommate?"

i stood still for a second.I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT.

" Oh!!!!! i need to hurry . He might have arrived like an hour ago. Ok, bye momma, talk to you later."

I rushed to my dormitory. HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THE NEW ROOMMATE? WHAT AN ASSHOLE AM I ! I was on the 3rd last step of the stairs when my foot slipped and I injured my foot. I yelled " SHITTTTTTT " Suddenly some one opened the door of my dorm, and their he was . The handsome , hot guy aka Jeon Jungkook.

" You alright? " he said

" Yeah yeah. You are Jungkook , right ?" I answered and you are right , i was in a lot of fucking pain

"Yup, and you must be Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. My roommate." he said, in a soft ,calming voice , in an polite manner.

" You are right. So when did you arrive . And oh, you already placed your stuff and cooked. " i said while entering in the dorm.

"Well, yeah . i didnt know when you'll come so i cooked and eat because i was hungry." he said  , while giving a small smile , looking like an adorable bunny.

" I actually ate but thanks for  that.  You should go and rest , after all, you came from Korea to America, long distance. " 

He went to his room to sleep but I knew there was something wrong with me . I think I want the fuck this innocent bunny up, i want to screw up that beautiful ass, I thought in my mind. 

I went in my room with my mind , full of Jungkook's visuals, his ass and his innocence. I knew from his first short meeting with him that he was a child you knew nothing and was pure. I sat on my bed , wore headphones , played moaning sounds. They made me turn on. I took off my pants till my knees , along with my underwear, and started to jerk my cock. I started to moan in pleasure. " AhhHhhh....AhhHHHhah." I took me less than 5 minutes to cum on my bed.Later , i slept , with that Kookie ass in my mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small part, will publish the bet part longer.

enjoy :):):):):):)

love you all

please vote