PART 20

KT

It was 3 am and Kookie was in a deep sleep. I couldn't sleep because of Lee's threat. I was angry and afraid . I wasnt able to sleep because of that but I was really tired so I removed my hand from Kookie's tummy and got off the bed.I took out my drugs from my bag and filled the syringe with it. I inserted it inside the vein in arm , leaving a little whimper. I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes . Soon , I was high and unconscious.

JK

I woke up the following morning and saw Taehyung was no where around in the room . I checked the clock and It was 11 am. He left for work.I got off from the bed to go and pee but a found a syringe on the floor and it smelled smoky. I threw it in the bin due to its horrible smell and went to the bathroom . I came out , got ready and I wanted to see Tae so I decided to go to the his office building. 

I got my bicycle out and was off to go. Before I got there, I grabbed some Pastrami sandwiches for the hyungs. I reached at my destination and got on the elevator. I arrived at the top floor and found everyone in different locations

Hobi hyung = In his hacking room , doing work.

Jimin and Yoongi hyung = In Yoongi's office , making out.

Namjoon Hyung = in the break room , making tea

Taehyung and Jin hyung = in the shooting practicing room , practicing shooting

I made and announcement for every one to arrive at the meeting room .Every one rushed as they knew it was not Tae who made the announcement.  None of them was expecting me to be here .

"Kookie ! I told you not to be here!"

"What? I wanted to give everyone sandwiches I bought."

"SANDWICHES ,  here give me " Jiminie said

"Uh yeas , I also wanted to talk to you Tae. You got time?" I said

" Y-yeah"

We went outside .

"What is it?" He wasnt happy by my visit.

"I wanna work here, with you. You know like I am your MAFIA QUEEN, I should work here too."

"What? Mafia Queen? Hahaha , good one , but no . This place is dangerous for you."

"I know , but I am not a kid anymore. I want a job. And I like this job . "

"NO!"

"Please , pretty please.How about this you test me out and then you all decide about it.

"You sure? I mean , my people are tight and tough here."

"Yea , so am I . In bed." I was proud of that for the one time in my life.

"Haha alright then. "

We went back inside.Taehyung told everyone about my idea. Yoongi hesitated a little , but Taehyung sspoke something in his ear that made him relived.

"Okay then Kookie, We will test you on a few things . You will have to deal with people a.k.a criminals . You will be judged on your  power , courage , smartness , your shooting and attacking skills , your skills of escaping danger , your computer skills and  your overall performance. You think you can handle that?" Tae hyung said

"Y-yes" I gulped. None of those was easy.

"So lets start from today , if you are free." Jin said

"Yeah I am."

"So , lets start with your computer skills. Hope and You will give me valid info about Al Capone. Every valid info about that Gangster . " He smirked at me. " You will  3 hours from 12 :00 to 3:00 "

"Okay and your time starts now"

I ran to Taehyung's office and started my work . It was really hard . I knew I had to hack to find some stuff , but I wasnt that good at that. The first hour ,I had nothing but Bullshit. I thought I was gonna find some stuff but nope , nothing to impress Tae.

"Your times up guys" Namjoon said and three of us went to the meeting room.

"Give it here Kookie" Tae said smiling. " Oh , wow. You got something. Well , we will check it out "

Me and hobi hyung left. He kept on supporting me but I knew it I had lost.

"come on in " 

We did as we were told

"Sorry Kook. Not this time. But lets see How you will deal Jimin" Yoongi said

They sent both of us in a room to deal about..huh...drugs?

"START!!" Jin yelled

"So.. you have been carrying drugs?" I asked him

"Nope" Jimin answered

That was funny. But then I thought I had I had an idea.

"Don't lie asshole. Wait ,come closer." He did as I said. " You want to spend some sexual time with Yoongi , but can't because of his tight schedule. Let me win this round and I promise that he will screw you tonight . "

"You sure, he is stubborn."

"Yeah"

"Here . I have drugs. Want some?"

"Yes ,he confessed. I win this round. See Kim Taehyung, Its not that hard."

"Fine the victory is yours Kookie," Taehyung said

" Thanks.. Umm Yoongi , can I talk to you in private?" 

"Sure" He said and we went to his portion.

"Umm.. The thing is we had a deal. I asked Jimin to confess and in return you will have sex with him tonight. Hope thats okay."

"WHAT!"

I pouted to make him convinced.

"Ughhh , fine"

"Lova ya , Hyung"

And I left with Tae to home.

Too be continued.............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS THIS PART?

PLEASE VOTE 

LOVE YA <3