PART 18

JK

I arrived at Busan and was picked by my biological parents . They were back together. And I was happy about that. It was 5 o'clock already so we left for supper at a cafe.

"Let's go to Magnate. It's my friend's father's." I spoke.

"Sure , so how is every thing going in Seoul Jungkook?" Papa asked

"Um- Every thing is fine , but I have to tell you about someone." I said

"Who?" Mamma asked.

"I um.. have a b-boyfriend. His name is Taehyung. He runs a business for ... saving .. peoples lives." I didnt know why I said that.

"Haha , that's okay Kookie is he takes care of you and you are happy with him." Papa smiled

"Um.. have to tell you about someone as well. But lets arrive at the spot because we are meeting him." Mamma said

We sat and ordered food. I ordered a Banana milkshake with a sandwich.I saw Jiminie's dad and went to greet him. He seemed to be happy to meet me. I sat down , but I felt like someone is following and watching me. Well , ignored that and took a selca to send to Taehyung.

 Well , ignored that and took a selca to send to Taehyung

I wrote a caption beneath it.

" Baby Boy is missing you "

Taehyung responded quickly ." Aww Daddy missed you too . Are you having fun?"

I was typing back to Tae when I heard Mamma calling someone to sit with us.I looked over and saw a male dressed in black.

I looked over and saw a male dressed in black

He walked to us and greeted us . He sat with us. Me and Min-jun kept on staring at him.

"Jungkook and Min-jun , this is Yoongi ." Mamma said

"Yoongi who?" Min jun asked and I remembered the guy "YOONGI" calling Tae .

"Your older brother" Papa said. 

We were both shocked and our eyes widened.Mamma and Papa told us everything but Yoongi hyung kept silent as if we was sad.

"Now , I want you two to treat him like you treat each other, is this clear?" Mamma said and we nodded .

He ordered a plain black coffee and met Jiminie's dad too. That made me suspicious. We started to talk to him to get to know him. He answered us kinda coldly and like he was a bit scared to talk to us. He was looking at me secretly too. That's when I asked him.

"Do you wor-" I was interrupted by him

"Yes, I work with Taehyung." He said

"Are you Ji-"Got interrupted again.

"Yes , I am Jimin's boyfriend." He said. " Does Taehyung take care of you or do I need to punch him in the nuts?"

"Yoongi! Language!" Mamma said

"He does talk care of me . No need to put him in pain." I said innocently.

"Okay"

"Bro , you are so cool. I mean can you curse too?" Min-jun is kinda dumb. Dont mind him, But I left a jiggle too .

"Yes , do want to hear it asshole.Opps there you go." He said aloofly .

"YOONGI!" Mamma said. Yoongi ignored.

We left and and sat in the car . I saw a man in a hoodie staring at me.

I got a little scared when he started to follow our car

I got a little scared when he started to follow our car. Yoongi looked at me and asked me I was okay. I nodded. He knew I was not.I asked Papa to drop me near hiking moutain.I wanted to do that to see if he was actually following me.

I got off and started to walk up the moutain. I didnt know Yoongi dropped near by too to check on me. The guy was still following me. I started to walk faster and so did he. I called Taehyung and told him what was wrong. He asked me to call Yoongi and tell him to be with me. Before I did that , I ran and so did he. I started to chase me. He finally got me when I slowed down a little because I was tired . He held knife in my neck but thanks to Yoongi I got safe. He held the gun on the guy's head that forced him to run away. He took me safely home and informed Tae that I was fine. After a few minutes , I got a call from Taehyung.

"Baby , are you fine?"

" Y-yes."

"Okay now listened to me. Dont go out off the house or come back to New YOrk with Yoongi , tomorrow."

"What ? Why , I want to stay here."

"Look it is only for your own safety."

"Okay , I will come back with Yoongi."

"Good"

"Love ya"

"Love ya too , my little bunny."

The call ended.

To be continued..........................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS THIS PART?

PLEASE VOTE

LOVE YA <3