PART 19

JK

I wept the whole night. First , that unexpected attack then , now I have to leave my parents . God that feeling of overwhelming sadness and sorrow hit me pretty bad. Well, I had to do it.  The following morning I packed my bags and was ready to leave. Actually I wasn't , I didn't want to leave , I met my mother after 3 years and papa after more than 15 years. I was sad an depressed. Well , I had to go for my own safety. 

I looked at the picture of me and Min-jun , I begin to tear up. Yoongi hyung knocked on my room's door and asked my if I was ready. I wiped off my tears and said yes. We left for the airport and I messaged Tae about it. He left me on seen , I was offended but he was probably busy.

Well me arrived after a flight of 1 hour and 15 minutes. Taehyungs driver picked us up and dropped me at the house while Yoongi hyung at the HQ. I wanted to go too, to see Taehyung , but Yoongi hyung said that I should rest a bit. But I didn't.

 The memory of last night was still in my mind . I was sad , depressed and hungry. I went to kitchen and found some Eggos and popcorn. It reminded me of the Together Breakfast from Steven Universe. I made it and ate it on the sofa out of the bowl. I turned the TV on and watched Kiki's Delivery Service. After 4 hours of watching anime , I got a sudden call from Taehyung

"Yes , Tae" I spoke in a sad tone.

"Kookie , lock all the and windows of the house. Turn all the lights off and lock yourself in our room until I come back home, Understood." He ended the call. He breath was heavy and deep. I got so afraid by that call that I did all of that and lock my self in our closet too as well as holdind a baseball bat in my hand. 

KT

We were all sitting in the meeting room discussing what happened to my Kookie last night when suddenly the speakers went:

"Kim Taehyung , you thought I would let you go like that. Hahaha. Too bad. Watch your back little kiddo and as well as you lover's. " in a deep artificial voice.

I knew who it was from. Lee Ye -Jun. That bastard. I immediately called Kookie and told him to lock everything. The office building was on a lock down now by That shitty asshole. the only way out was the secret door from my that had a billions of stairs. Suddenly we heard gun shotings. The scenario got more terrifying.

"Jimin , check what that was from the security cameras. Find a way to open this lock down , Hope . Jin and Namjoon , go to each floor and search if everything is okay. " I ordered.

I called Kookie that he didnt attend .That made me worried. 

"Yoongi try calling Kookie and do not stop till he picks up." I commanded him and left to limb down those billion stairs.I got a call from Jimin pretty soon.

" Boss, Two men shot both of the body guards at the front gate. "

"Okay , call the ambulance at once."

"Okay"

I was half way through cause I was running and the building was opened from the lock down. I stopped at the floor and used the elevator from there.I got a call from Jin .

"Every thing and body is fine. No need to worry."

"Good "

I called Yoongi.

"Did he pick up?"

"No , but I am trying."

I was on the first floor and the ambulance had arrived too . The bodies were taken to the hospital. I too went there first to check if everything was fine and luckily it was.I rushed to home , as I started to worry more and more.I ran to my room and I saw Kookie's phone on the floor ,ringing. It was Yoongi. I attended and told him that I was home , so no need to worry.

Now I had to find Jungkook.I heard crying noises coming from the closet.I opened I and found Kookie , weeping.

"Here baby boy ,  Daddy's home to you." I pulled him out and hugged him. "No need to be afraid any more."

"WHAT IS WRONG!?"

"Nothing, I justed wanted you to be safe because of last night babe."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? YOU FRIGHTENED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!"

"Sorry , I was just caring "

We stood us and I hugged him tighter.He wiped his tears from my hoodie . i mssaged Yoongi that Kookie was fine because he was sick worried too.

I got the call from the hospital. I made Kookie sit on the chair and attended the call.\

"Mister Kim, Both the patients are fine and out of the intensive care unit."

"Thank you for informing"

I messaged in to all the members that they can go home and take some rest from a stressful and horrific day. Lee's message for me came to my mind and I started to angry, but I had to look after Kookie. I went near him and throw him on the bed. I got on to him and kissed him intensely.

"Ahhh... ahhh"

"Shuush"

I slid my hand into his sweat pants and pumped his member fast.

"Ahhhhh slow down"

I kissed even more hardly to keep his mouth shut.

"Does this make you feel better?" I said within the kiss. I started to thrust even faster. Kookien buried his hand in to my arm , trying to slow me down but I got faster and faster.

"AHHHHHH.. Daddy I-- ahh beg you to slow down..ahhh"

" You begging me huh" I smirked. " Well , to bad , that begging isnt gonna work, baby"

He moaned louder and louder. And came on my hand.I took hand out made Kookie suck on each finger of mine.

"Do like that?"

"Yeah"

I kissed him on his neck . He pulled my face away and said , " Daddy , can we sleep while you hugging me . I wanna forget the bad parts?"

"Sure Kookie . Daddy will do anything to make you feel better . "

And I hugged him tightly and made him sleep.