PART 2

KT

So I woke up around 8 pm at night ( i know pretty late ). I wore my pants , washed my face and went out of my room. Jungkook was on the sofa playing on his phone . I grabbed a water bottle from he fridge and sat net to him.

" So from which city are you from? I am from Daegu." I inquired

" Busan , didnt know you were from Korea too. What a coincidence. So what do your parents do?" he said.

I was so busy admiring his ravishing face , the thought of me wanting to screw this man up, made me so lost that i forgot that he was asking me something.

"Taehyung? TAEHYUNG!" he repeated.

"Yeah , sorry I-I was just...what were you asking"

"what do your parents do?"

"Well my mother is business-woman and .. um..my father ..uh..died in a ..uh..um..a-a car-r c-crash,when I was ..um.. 7 maybe."I remembered the scene. I was in the in the car. A bus full of small kids were coming back from their institution. The bus driver was busy on his fucking phone. He crashed in to our car. i was on the back seat so i was safe , had a few injuries, but i looked towards my dad, he was bloody as hell.His left eye ball came out of the socket. He had a fractured skull and a broken jaw. the blood clotted in his brain and he died at the spot. 

"Sorry about that." he apologised

"what about yours?"

" My mom is a lawyer while my father , well step-father is a cardiologist.My parents divorced when I was 11. Btw, I have a younger brother , Min-Jun. He is in 8th grade." the male replied

We ate the pasta made by Kook. It was actually tasty.we talked to each other.

" I hope I an all you Kookie."

"Sure, Tae for you" he said with a bright smile.

Kook went to his room while I cleaned the dining table. Ten minutes later, I heard moans from JK's room. I slowly tip-toed to his room, opened the door a bit, and saw Kookie giving himself a hand job. He tried to control but moaned louder. The moans.."AhhHhh....AhhhhhHHHHHHH." turned me on.

"Kookie!" i called his name ,entering in his room,chuckling.

"Taetae...I ..uh" he said, fully embarrassed.

"It's alright." I said while giving away a short laugh.

I sat on the bed besides him, held his dick, and started massaging it. We chuckled at each other. I put his member in my mouth and starting sucking it. He moaned and moaned. Jungkook moved my legs toward his face and we made the 69 position.He took my pants and underwear off and started giving me a blowjob.

"Tae..you...have a ...monstrous..... penis.."he said while kissing my member. 

Our moans vibrating on our dicks. We ejaculated inside each others mouth.

 I got off JK's tender body , pulled his face  closed to mine and started to kissed him. He answered my kiss and it turned out into a make out session. I forced my tongue in to his mouth and he started moaning. We hugged our bodies and slept on JK's bed, naked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY SHIPPERS, HOPED YOU ENJOYED IT.

PLEASE VOTE.

LOVE YA!!!!!