PART 16

KT

I returned home in the morning , so that non of the members could know that I spend the night at the HQ. Jungkook was still asleep , hugging his bear. I sat near him and looked at him wet, closed eyes.

" Kookie , I am sorry , but I think it's better to stay away for a while. Its better for you and me." I whispered.

I quietly took out my grey sweatshirt and brown pants and took a shower. I slowly entered the shower and closed my eyes. I saw me and my little bunny , all happy , kissing each other.

It reminded me of all the euphoric moments we had together. Tears began to fall down my cheeks and I felt someone hugging me from the back.It was Kookie.

" I know that you are crying for me. You need me. But why do you push me away from you then?" Jungkook Kissed my ears.

" I-I ........ Stop being so desperate about me ." I said in my usual aloof tone and left the shower. I tied the towel around my waist when Kookie yelled at me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. I WANT TO BE ON YOUR SIDE , TO GIVE YOU COMFORT AND LOVE, BUT YOU . YOU HAVE STARTED TO TALK TO ME IN THIS SHITTY VOICE FROM WHEN  YOU HAVE STARTED TO WORK !"

" SHUT THE HELL UP. I SWEAR IF YOU SAY DAMN SHIT AGAIN , I-I.." I didnt say anything further and left the room . I left from home to the HQ.

HQ

" Hey Boss." Hope greeted.

" Keep your mouth shut!" I shouted heatedly and headed towards my office.I shut the door , letting it create a loud bang.

"What with him today?" Namjoon whispered to the rest .

"No idea." Jimin , too, spoke in a low voice.

"I will go and ask him." Jin told the rest of them.

" Hey . What's wrong, Taehyungie?" Jin asked me as he entered my office

" Nothing." I said back.

" Did you and Jungkook have a fight ." He sat down on the chair in front of my desk

" Yea, he thinks I have started to push him away from me after I started working. He says that I have started to hate him and dont need him anymore. I know that I get furious at him most of the times now but thats how I am now." I placed both of my hand on my face , cupping it.

" Oh, so that is the problem. Look , Taehyungie, first you didnt tell him about your REAL job. Being a Mafia Leader in a tough and busy work and he thinks you pack Banana milk artons and get free at 4 ' o clock. Secondly, change your tone with him . You used to use a cute tone with him but now you have you dont even talk to him when you are free at work. You need to change yourself first in order to make him change for you."

"You are right. I will find a way out." And there was a knock at my door.

" Yes?" I said

"Tae, found something about Ye-jun, meeting room now." Yoongi said.

"Okay."

Me and Jin entered the meeting room at the same time the rest of the members did. Hope entered all the information on the big screen .

"So what did you find " I asked him

"Here are some of the names of the famous people he murdered."

" Is there any Kim Tae Kwon and Kim Mi Kyung in the list?" I hoped not. I closed my eyes.

"Let me see."

He scrolled down a bit.

" There it is . The 36 and 38 one." Namjoon said pointing out.

Yes there it was.I was frozen for a moment.

"Mom and Dad"I started to wailed loudly

"Taehyungie" Jin came and hugged me tightly

"Mama and dad" I screamed and covered my face with my hands. "That bloody piece of shit killed Momma and Daddy."

"Taehyung I am really sorry." Hope sat on the floor and rubbed my thighs to calm me down. Every one surrounded me and comforted me alot , but it didnt work at all. I pushed every one away and locked my self in my office . I sat down and hugged my knees tightly and sobbed till the sun went down . Everyone of them tried to knock at the door , but I didnt answer.I was in alot of depression . I opened the door at around midnight and found everyone of members siting on the sofa waiting for me.

" Taehyungie..." Jin got up to hug me but it was too late I went in the elevator and headed towards the parking lot.

I sat in the car. I contacted a drug dealer and asked him to get me Marijuana and Ecstasy. I took them from him and headed back home. I was still in the car , sobbing. I took out a picture of me , Momma and Dad ; and hit my head on the head of the seat. I went inside and sat inside my home office . I sat on the sofa and injected the dose of both drugs. I started to feel a little sweaty so I opened afew bottons of my shirt. Due to Ecstasy , I felt to be in pleasure and my hand went inside my pants. I started to pump my member up and down and moaned loudly. I was not in my senses and sleepy 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh. fuckk AHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I came in side my pants and slept not remembering anything.

To be continued......................................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS THIS PART ?

PLEASE VOTE

LOVE YA <3