PART 14

KT

I started my job the very following day after I graduated. I bought the house that used to be my father's and started to live there. Jungkook was with me too. He wanted to move in with me so I allowed him.

I adjusted soon with my members , especially with Jin and Namjoon

I adjusted soon with my members , especially with Jin and Namjoon. I started to practice shooting and worked out hard, but there was one thing. I started to get less interested in Jungkook for some reason. I started to talk in a cold accent ,  not only with him but with every one. Well , today after 8 days of joining the group, I held the first meeting.

" So , I want you guys to find someone for me first. Yoongi and Hope work together on this." I said in my new cold accent.

" Okay , but who ?" Yoongi interrogated.

" His name is Lee Ye-jun. He used to work as a Secretary for the President of Hyundai Motors in around the year  2000 to 2003. He has a fit body with dark brown eyes and hair." 

" Okay...... and exactly what do we have to find about him . You know  most of it." Hope said 

" Everything ecept for these facts." I answered.

"Okay , Boss." Yoongi said.

We were still in the meeting hall , discussing on the topic , when I got a call from Kookie.

" Yes , Babe?" I said in a low voice so that no one could here. They didnt know about him.

"Hyung , where are you? lets go out!"

" Okay , I will come in about and hour"

The all ended.

" Was it Jung kook?" Jimin asked

" Yeah " I answered

" Who is he" Jin asked

While Yoongi , he looked a bit in shock and and looked worried.

" Y-yeah who is h-he ?" Yoongi asked. I didnt want them to know that he was my boyfriend until Jimin just.

" He is his boyfriend. They are sooo adorable together." He told them in an excited tone.

I kept on staring him.

"What?" Jimin said as he saw my face

" Seriously , that is what you have to say." I said, furiously

" M-may I see h-his photo , please." Yoongi said , sounding more worried.

"Sure , but why?"

I showed him an adorable photo of him.

He looked even more worried and surprised after seeing him

He looked even more worried and surprised after seeing him. He ran out of the room to the roof.

" What's with him" Jin said in a sassy tone.

" I'll go and see." I said

I went to the roof top and saw Yoongi sobbing.

"Hey what's wrong " I asked as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

Rest of the members followed me. After a whole lot of asking the same question , he finally decided to answer.

" H-he is my younger brother. He and Min -Jun. " He said while wiping his nose with the sleeve of his hoodie.

" but he said he had no other brother?" I said

" He doesn't know about me. I am 4 years older than him. When I was three , I got kidnapped. My parents searched for me alot , but had no clue where I was so they believed I was dead. My birth father found me when I was 9 and Jungkook was 5. He didnt wanted anyone to know so he left me with mafia member of your father  , Taehyung.   Years later my mother found out and divorced my father for hiding me." He started to cry again.

Jimin hugged him tight

"It's okay babe, Dont cry. It doesnt suit you." jimin kissed his forehead.

" I dont want him to know about me and that I was the reason for mom and dad's divorce." He said.

" Dont worry he wont get to now anything."  I said.

" Just take care of him and love him for me or else I will chop your balls off." He threatened.

I nodded. I left to take Kookie on a date at the park. We got sandwich and sat on the bench near by.

"So , you still haven't told me about what work you do." Jungkook asked.

I didnt want him to know and make him think I am dangerous.

"I-I work at a c-company where you sell .. um.. a ... "

"What!"

" BANANA MILK! yes banana milk."

" Wow now we can have free banana milk at home , yay."

The date ended and I went back to the HQ.

" You said that you make Banana Milk ! " Jimin laughed

"OMG , YOU GOTTA BE SERIOUS." Jin made fun. Everyone laughed.

" Make fun of me but please dont let him know that I am a Mafia leader, especially you JIMIN!" I focused on Jimin.

"okay okay, I wont." Jimin said

To be continued.................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS THIS PART? 

PLEASE VOTE

LOVE YA <3