PART 8

The call was from Taehyung. I attended it .

"Baby,  sorry I didnt pick up your call. How are you?" He sounded stable from before.

"I am okay. Are you okay. I was so worried." 

" I am fine and sorry. Daddy was just busy . So whats up?"

'DADDY' hit me very hard and bulge got even hard because of the lust I had for him.

" Daddy , your baby boys needs you and he misses you alot."

" Aww , did you? Well I missed you alot too. Do you know what I missed more , Bad bunny."

"What Daddy?" I sounded more needy

" I missed you moaning beneath me to thrust you more. I miss that tight hole of yours."

"Daddy help me , i need you so baddddd."

" Okay ,  my dirty , little bunny. I can only help you if you follow my instructions. Now , take of your clothes "

I did like I was told.

                                                                           (I LOOKED LIKE THAT)

" Good baby boy, now stimulate that cock of yours for Daddy.  Imagine that its my hand instead of yours."

" Ahhhhhhh..........ahhhhhhhhh" I moaned as I followed Daddy's order

Taehyung turned on after hearing my  loud , lustful moans and toke his clothes off too.

                                                                        (HE LOOKED HOT)

                                                                        (HE LOOKED HOT)

He started to jerk his dick and we moaned together.

" B-baby when your about t-to c-c-cum..ahhh.... lay on t-the bed , o-on your ba-ck and p-play ..ahh....with your-r h-h-hole...ahhh. Feel l-like I with doing it w-with ...ahh..my t-tongue. Then pretend t-t-that I am shov-ving my fingers up your a-ass "

After 2 to 3 minutes I was close so I did as I was told.I used my spit as lube and teased my hole. Slowly I started  entering my middle finger in ass.

" aHHhhh.. ..ahhhhhhh"

"say my name and tell me how much you need me"

" D-DADDY mor-re , ahhhhhhhhh..T-THRUST m-me har-rder" I said as I enter two more fingers in.

" Good .....ahhhhhhhh.... now cum with Daddy."

Taehyung came strings of semen , high and I came a bunch on my chest.

"You did good my Dirty , tight, needy bunny." he smirked

I passed a smile and said, " When will you come back? I miss you more now that we had a " cyber sex "

" Haha... I will be  back day after tomorrow , on Friday, probably at 7 or 8. I have to go now . Bye baby"

"Bye Tae"

The next day , Jimin and I went drinking at night and both of us didnt expect to get this drunk.

We passed our drinking limits and got super sexual. We came home and Jimin pushed me to the wall. He began to kiss me and later we made out on my bed .

"Jiminie , we cant , my Taetae bear will get superrrrrrrr veryyyyyyyyy angry if he found out I and youuuu kissssssssssed." I said , spreading out the words .

" Lets tell him that i kissed you." Jimin was out of his mind.

He contacted Taehyung .

"Hey Jimin ,  whats up"

"  The sky "

" What , wait , are you drunk ?"

" Maybe , okay but just a little . Btw your bio is a great kisser."

" WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tae said in a very furious tone and hung up in anger.

Jimin went to his dorm after the call. 

The next day I woke up remembering nothing because I was way to drunk .

To be continued............................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS THE PART?

PLEASE VOTE 

LOVE YA<3