Part 9

Author's POV

Later the same day , when Jungkook was strolling down his Instagram, He found a picture of Taehyung . He was in his grey boxers. He also found out a blue vibrator in his drawer. Jungkook did know what it was but didnt know how it worked so it was so he went in his lovers room to find it and did. He came back in his room and and  took his clothes off . He pulled his member out of his underwear and set vibrator on the lowest setting . He placed it on the tip and moaned . Gradually his moans became louder, loud enough that he didnt hear the front door opening .

"JUNGKOOK" Taehyung said as he opened the door of JK's room .

Jk got embarrassed and covered himself with a pillow .

"Oh, looks like you are busy." Tae said with a smirk.

"Tae , its not what you thing."

" I think it is exactly what I think . First you made out with y best friend and then stole my toy."

JK suddenly remembered last night.

Taehyung got on the bed a kissed JK pushing his tongue all the way in . He wanted revenge.

" Well you have to pay now , you mother fucking slut ."

JK parted his lips to answer but was unable to do so. He didnt wanted to make Tae any more angry so he didnt object to anything he did . Taehyung's clothes melted down . When Taehyung laid Jk on the bed , he got on his knees and ordered him to take him in his mouth. Jungkook started to moan.

" So tasty? Hmm?" Taehyung said , lustfully. " Do you want it?" He continued while brushing the tip of his member on Jungkook's lips.

" Yes , Daddy. Ahhhhh...." Jungkook looked so aroused with his eyes closed , his mouth opened and his tongue slightly out to lick the tip.

Jungkook wanted to rest to breath but Taehyung wouldnt allow him , grabbing his neck and pushing his bulge deeper. JK had tears in his eyes but Tae ignored. When Tae decided to take out , he pulled JK over , on his back . As his fingers stroked his hole , he got on him and kissed his back. When he added an other finger , Jk moaned with the sudden pain he felt. Taehyung acted aggressively. JK feeling powerless, lay his face down and let his lovers fingers stretch him. His body was shaking. His needy moans made Tae destroy him more.

With sudden actions , Tae  pushed his member inside Jk's tight hole, and and started thrusting fast without letting him adjust his size . JK was in such pain that he couldn't even make a sound.

"Do you regret that?" Tae asked.

" I am really sorry."

" Did you kiss him like you kiss me? Hmm?"

" ahhhhhhh"

" So you wanna know what Daddy does with his toy every once in a while?"

Taehyung took the vibrator and set it on the medium setting. He shove it in it Jk's ass and let it be there for 7 to 8 minutes and kissed his neck , leaving dark purple marks.

" Ahhhhhhhh.......ahhhHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh."

" You like that?" Tae asked and slapped on both of his  cheeks until they got burning red.

" Dad-d-dy , I b-beg you p-p-please stop-p."

Taehyung removed the vibrator and said to his sobbing lover , " Ride daddy , baby and make me forget everything."

After that Jungkook wiped his tears and positioned him comfortably. It was time to make daddy proud. Jungkook started to ride him very fast and both of the lovers moaned loudly. Both of them were close. Taehyung thought it was time to make his baby boy happy so he held JK's penis in his hand and moved it up and down.

" Y-yes , right there." Jk said with pleasure

"Promise Daddy , you wont do that again."

" I promise , Daddy"

"Good baby"

And both of them came on each other. They made out the rest of the night.

"Daddy "

" Yes , baby"

" Tomorrow's my birthday. Will we do something fun. We dont have class tomorrow too "

" Of course we will . I have already prepared a surprise"

To be continued..........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS THIS PART?

PLEASE VOTE 

LOVE YA <3