PART 5

JK

"I am going to take a bath" he said.

I thought it was the perfect time to take revenge. i went inside his room , took my clothes off before entering the bathroom, went in quietly and saw Taehyung bathing , facing towards the shower. I , tip-toed, joined him.

I started massaging his shoulders, he didn't look back because he knew it was me. I moved my hands a little down and starting playing with his nipples and gave neck-kisses to him. He moaned.

i bent him over and inserted my raw ding-dong (um...sorry) inside his desperate hole. He moaned louder. So did I. I kissed his back which resulted in hickeys. 

"Babe , ahhhhh, what.........are yo-.........you ...........doing? I am ahhhhhhh......... fuck.............. gonna .....ahhhhhhHHhhhhhhhhhh ejaculate..ahh." He said, groaning.

The babe hit again. 

"Its alright..ahh" i said leading a  small moan out.

I held his penis and started jerking it.We both led loud moans out .I jerked it harder and his moans became louder.

" Keep jerking , kookie .  i am almost about t-" and he ejaculated on the ground.

I took my dick out of his ass. he turned around ; towards me , sat on his knees and gave me a blowjob. i cumed inside his mouth and he drank it.We cleaned ourselves and came out of the bathroom nude.We laid on his bed and made out . Our moans were vibrating. 

"Kookie, you did great ."

"thanks hyung." i blushed.

"I love you so much,..... boyfriend."he said

That fucking  word. BOYFRIEND. I am gonna be honest, i felt good hearing after hearing that. I started to fall for the hottie.i was just afraid to tell him

"I love you , bunny"

"I love ya, too, Taebear". And we slept on his bed.

Taehyung was screaming at 2 am that made me awake quickly.

"Whats wrong , Tae?"

"The..the..there is a...a..A MOTH."

"Hey relax. I will get it way from you."

I picked  the moth it my hand and moved towards Tae who was trembling.

" GET THAT AWAY FROM ME."

"Dont be afraid. Look at its colours. its beautiful . Just look at it"

"fine , but you wont let it fly towards me."

"Fine" I chuckled

I sat on the bed next to my boyfriend.and showed him the pretty moth

" It is pretty. The shades of blue and grey look nice. BUT STILL THROW IT AWAY RIGHT NOW."  

I opened the window and let the moth fly away from my hands.

The next morning , me and Tae woke up by the feminine sound coming from our living room.

"Taehyung, sweetheart, i am here to visit you." (the voice)

To be continued........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW WAS THIS PART?

PLEASE VOTE 

LOVE YA <3