PART 6

JK

"Taehyung, sweetheart, i am here to visit you."

Taehyung and I were confused about what to do.We heard the footsteps approaching towards the room.

"Holy Shit, its my mother. Get dressed." Tae said.

But unfortunately ,  before we could put even put our underwears own , her mother entered the room with a shook face. She stared at us with her fully opened eyes, while we looked at her in embarrassment.

"I-i should ... leave the ..room." she said with pauses , looking at our naked bodies.

We wore clothes and  went outside . Taehyung hugged her mother and we greeted her together . Her face expressions showed that she didn't like what she saw and me. She looked at me as she wanted me to leave and so I left the son and mother together, and went in my room.

"Tae, baby , you didnt tell me tha-." she said as if she was annoyed by the fact  but was interupted.

"That I was in a relationship? Mom, look , i am 23, in the third year of university. I am old enough to do things like that." he said

"Things with girls were okay but a boy!" she replied , not knowing that her son is so gay.

"I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE !!!" he said , in an angry tone.

"Told me what?"

"That I am Gay, mom. I was afraid about how you would react so i didnt tell you."

"Oh my god , Tae. Tell me that you are lying.I am so disappointed at that. I-i am leaving."

"Mom listen-" but had left

Taehyung was sad and furious. He had been so close to his mom but now everything was over.

"Hey, um...calm down a bit . Go and talk to her after a day or two. She will be fine."I tried to comfort him.

"I don't know . I should have told her.What a dumbass i am."

"Well now we have to leave for class so take this out of your mind first."

We attend classes  that we were suppose to attend and met in break. He was with Jimin and Seo joon but was not happy. Other friends of his joined together with me and we all tried our best to sooth him down  , but failed. He was still very very sad.

Tae left to the dormitory because he had no more classes well, I left for my lecture. I came back home and found Tae lying on the sofa with beer cans around him. He was a bit drunk.A minute later he got a call .

" Hello , I am speaking from the Seoul National University Hospital.Is this Kim Taehyung speaking?"

Taehyung sat straight. " Y-yes"

"We are sorry but your mother died in a car accident. "

The phone dropped from Taehyungs hands.

"W-what" he started to cry.

"What is wrong, Tae?" I asked

To be continued  ........

_______________________________________________________________________________

HOW WAS THIS PART?

PLEASE VOTE

LOVE YA<3