PART 4

JK

It was Sunday to day so Taehyung was home. I woke up and saw Tae's beautiful face on my arm. He was still asleep. I got up , wore my clothes and decided to cook breakfast. As soon as i finished making breakfast and went to grab coffee, Taehyung came and pulled my pants down.He inserted his large cock into my hole , all raw. 

(picasso coming through) This was their position

\

I was fucking painful

I was fucking painful. It made me lose my shit because i had hooked up with someone like 3 MILLION YEARS AGO. Well, its due to the fact that i dated a person years ago because my dad thought I was gonna become " addicted " to it.

Forget about that. I started moaning loudly , it hurt like shit. Tae starting thrusting faster and faster.He began kissing on my back, marking hickeys.

"Kookie , you are so tight!" he said in a deep voice.

"AHHhhhhh..AHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHH" I moaned 

He placed his hand on my mouth to lower down my moans. He himself  led small moan out of his mouth.

"Ahh.. Tae.. I am about... to.. c-cum" i said,pausing between my words.

"Not-t no-" and I cumed all over the floor.

Taehyung still kept on thrusting until he cumed inside of me and his cum started to leak from my hole. He left a small satisfaction moan, like he was satisfied. He turned me over and started kissing me . Soon his tongue was fighting with mine and we both whimpered.

" Well I am done my breakfast so an have yours, baby" Tae said with a smirk

The "baby" hit me hard. OH MY GOD, I AM FALLING FOR MY ROOMMATE.

" I have to go somewhere with a friend , you wanna join?" he asked

"Sure , I will go get dressed."

I came out of my room,changed and saw Taehyung with his friend

" Hi , I am Jimin , you must be Jungkook." the boy said in a sweet voice.

"Hey, yeah, nice to meet you." i replied

We went to a mall , bought some stuff ; went to a Lego themed park, had some rides and snacks and then went to a burger place  . The food was good .There was something wrong with me today. i really wanted to kiss Tae, but if Jimin wasnt there, i would have done it. We came back to our dorm and it happened . TAEHYUNG PRESSED ME TOWARDS THE WALL AND KISSED ME HARDLY AND PASSIONATELY. small moan came out of my mouth , Tae slowly went down to my neck to kiss me. He stopped when my neck was covered in hickeys.

"I am going to take a bath" he said.

 Things that happened later were ..... wait for it

to be continued ..............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DID YOU ENJOY:)

PLEASE VOTE 

LOVE YA <3