PART 12

KT

The following day I woke up and found Kookie still asleep. I wasn't able to sleep well the whole night because of the message from that bastard.I made my self some tea and sat down on the sofa . I was still lost in my thoughts when I heard Kookie shouting and sobbing.

"What wrong sweetie? Did you have a nightmare?" I said , putting my arms around him.

"Yes, I saw that you left me because I-I didnt-" He started to shed tears.

" What Baby?"

" I d-didnt give you a good blowjob" He said while weeping

"What! That's ridicules! You are to me more than a sex toy ,Kookie. You are my heart." I calmed him down .

"Promise me to love me forever"

"I promise" and I kissed him on his forehead.

I made him breakfast and we sat together. I didnt talk . Kookie was looking at my face while "shoving" eggs and bread .

 Kookie was looking at my face while "shoving" eggs and bread

Just like this , sorry for his apple (lol)

"What wrong? Are you tired of me now? HuH?" He said in a annoyed tone.

 I smirked

"I know that look. What are you up to?" He started to worry.

I starting kissing him passionately. I laid him down turned him to a side and kissed his shoulders.I slid my pants down , leaving my member hanging out . Jungkook was lost in his moans so I it was the perfect time to take his off to. I shoved my bulge it his ass and he whined loudly.

 I shoved my bulge it his ass and he whined loudly

" I was-sn't expect-ting this a-t-t alllll. Ahh slow down"

" You think I will ever be tired of you . Huh. My bad little bunny. Now moan loudly."

He did as he was told. His moan made me fasten my pace. 

"I r-request you t-to sl .. ah.. right there...yeah more right t-there."

I hit his prostate twice.

"You mean there, huh?"

He nodded. "Ahhhh I-I am about to cum.ahhh"

" Okay ... wait a second and.................release now."

I am inside him while he on the sofa.

" Fuck you KIM TAEHYUNG"

" What , did you say want me to " fuck you?"

He pushed me on the floor and I laughed. We arranged our clothes and went to qur rooms to do homework. I had alot  of assignments so I did them till I was time to leave . I wore a green shirt with brown wide pants and was ready to go.

" Off to the date with your "other boyfriend ?" He said fom his room , tracing me from head to toe.

" I wish . Nah , just  off to the library"

"Ok, bye"

In a matter of time , I was thereat the beach house ,waiting, until a white Hyundai Sonota. A male got outside of the car.

"Hello , Taehyung . How are you."

" Forget about that. Who are you?"

" My name is  Lee Ye-Jun. I was your fathers secretary and the best and closest person to him after his wife. " He said as we walked in side of the house.

" So what after that."

" Me and your father had some issues between each other , regarding money."

" What"

" Your father asked me for $ 150,000 because of some business issues ."

" What do you mean?"

"The business was in loss and later failed. So you Dad started to work with Mafia and later became the Mafia Leader , but eventually he died in the accident so I then was in touh with your mother after that . But ,oof, she died too. Now you are the Leader as you know , so return me what you owe me."

" Fine , but I need some time."

"Haha, okay but only for a month, or else you will lose ANOTHER person close to you."

"What do you mean by "ANOTHER"?"

"Haha. Time starts now "

And he left

The following day , I went to my Dad's company. And here I was the Mafia Leader of Kim's Corps. I told Jimin about it and he was willing to work with me. It was possible too, because there were only a week till finals and now I was out of university. ( Time had passed and Jung kook was in 3 year of university). I started to go the Head Quarters after that and started my job as the boss.

To be continued................

_____________________________________________________________________________

HOW WAS THIS PART?

PLEASE VOTE

LOVE YA<3