The Prince Learns A Few Things

Arthit's POV

I woke up to the nice scent of Kongpob, with my head on the tanned chest, his hands playing with my hair. I looked up at his face and saw him smiling down at me tenderly. My heart thumped faster. The word whipped suddenly took on a new meaning for me.

"Oh, did I wake you up?" He asked me in that heavenly voice of his. I would have very happily gotten used to this, but I knew I couldn't. I was, after all, just a guest here. I shook my head and pressed a kiss on his jaw.

"Good morning, My King."

"Good morning, beautiful." He kissed the top of my head. I normally would have retorted to anyone calling me beautiful, but when he did it, it felt special. I lifted my head to kiss his mouth and he gladly complied. As he sucked on my tongue I couldn't help wanting a forever with him. Stupid heart.

We stayed that way for a long time, breaking apart only when I foolishly tried to move and my entire lower body felt like it was trampled by elephants, which lead to me screaming out in pain. Kongpob winced and I knew he would begin a string of apologies.

"It's ok. I am all good. I just can't feel the lower half of my body."

"You told me to not hold back!" He protested, and I couldn't help laughing.

"Who knew the King would become so jealous over such a petty issue?"

His expression turned sour and I felt like giggling. But I couldn't giggle to my heart's content because he pressed his lips to mine, shutting me up. Not that I was complaining!

"You are mine." He said when we broke apart and I felt tingles spread over my entire body. I blushed hard when he continued, "No one can take you like I do, no one can impale you like this. You're only mine." He rained kisses on my neck, sniffing and sucking. I knew he was right, no one could pleasure me the way he did.

"I didn't let anyone else bed me last night. I only said all those things to get you worked up."

"I know, sweet. But never ever do that again, or else, I will make sure you don't leave the bed for days." I gulped at his hoarse whisper and I could only shudder in response.

"How will I walk now?" I asked him, trying to change the subject.

He laughed. "I will get New to help you out a little bit."

"You.. will tell New about us?" I asked, surprised.

"Why not? I completely trust New. I practically grew up with them, New and Gun. Also, You are not a dirty secret. The only reason I don't want the whole world to know is because you will... be..." he let his sentence hang in the air. But I knew what he was saying. Because I will be gone soon.

I nodded solemnly, trying hard to not cry. He engulfed me in his arms and we stayed like that for a long time.

**********************

New looked at me, aghast. We were in my bed chamber and I couldn't do anything except lie down. I couldn't sit, I couldn't stand. Kongpob had to carry me to my bed chamber and to say that New was furious was an understatement. His husband Tay tried his best to calm him down but that was clearly not working.