Epilogue

3 years later...

Arthit's POV

I lie down on the mat laid out on the ground as I watch a man play with four kids in the distance. My heart swells with the sweetness of the sight before me. Kongpob twirls Dae and Fiat clings to his leg. Ouajun and Tew, New's kids, try to get Kongpob to pay attention to them as well. I think back to how far we have come. I still recall the day Fiat and Dae were born.

Kongpob had been scared to death when my contractions began. Yet, he refused to let go of my hand and stayed with me even as I lashed out at him and hurled curses for making me go through this pain. I had pulled him in for a deep kiss when the babies had finally come out, beautiful healthy babies, our babies. Kongpob had cried for hours after holding the babies for the first time. And watching him then, I knew I could never find anyone who would be able to love my babies as much as him, he was the best father for my babies.

I watch the sun near the horizon, the sea sparkling on my right. No one is confined to any one realm anymore. We all intermingle with each other. No distinction remains between Angels, Mermen and Humans, well except that humans are still lacking in many departments.

The grass surrounding me had turned a beautiful hue due to the setting sun. In the fading golden light, Kongpob meets my eyes and a smile naturally finds a way to my face. Even after so many years of marriage, my heart flutters every time I see him. He is just the most perfect, enigmatic man, the sweetest and most romantic husband, the most caring father, the best King anyone could hope for and the hottest being in this world and the next. I feel love swell up in me as he walks over to me, leaving the kids to play by themselves for a while.

"Hey beautiful!" He says placing a kiss on my forehead as I scoot over to make some space for him on the mat.

"Hello my King." He laughs, that crystal clear sound which makes my belly do weird things, and places a light kiss on my nose and then on my lips before nuzzling his nose in my neck, my back pressed to his chest. I know he loves to do that, but only he knows why.

"You look beautiful with that golden light on your pale skin." He whispers into my ears as he takes the lobe into his mouth and sucks on it, his hands wrapping around my waist , pulling me closer to him in a protective and possessive hold. I lean against him, sighing happily as he places soft kisses on my neck and shoulders.

He places his large hand over my belly and I know he is having some sort of silent conversation with our unborn baby. I know he is relieved it's not a pair of twins again because he has told me repeatedly that he cannot see me go through the same pain again. But truth be told, I would do it a hundred times to carry his babies.

"What are you talking about with our baby?" I say as I kiss his mouth .

"I am asking our baby to not give you too much pain this time. And to make you even more needy than last time." He says, grinning widely before capturing my bottom lip with his teeth. He never stops teasing me about how emotional I had become and how needy I was for him during the last pregnancy.

I pretend to sulk and face away and he laughs, his lips leaving feather light touches on my shoulders before he moves on to suck on my neck. As usual, my entire being feels fired up but he deserves to be teased too.

I grind my ass against his crotch unashamedly, knowing full well what that would do to him. Unsurprisingly, I feel him harden against me instantly and I smirk to myself. I know he loves my ass and can't resist it however much he tries. I wonder if my ass has any tightness left at all after all the time we spend mating with each other.