A Horny Prince and A Helpless King 🔞🔞🔞🔞

6th month of Arthit's pregnancy...

Kongpob's POV

I got off the bed reluctantly leaving a peacefully sleeping Arthit on the bed. It was amazing to wake up to this beauty and sometimes I still couldn't believe that I was married to him. I placed a soft peck on his pouty lips and walked out. I had to get ready for court, even though I hated leaving him all alone for the whole day.

Recently, Arthit had been very... uhm... needy. He was always begging for more. Dimitri said it was because of the pregnancy hormones. Not that I was complaining but his desperation made it more difficult for me to focus on anything else. I would sit in court dreaming about his soft pale skin. Sigh.

As I walked back into the chamber, I saw Arthit sitting on the bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He was so adorable.

"Good morning love." I said, going over to kiss him.

"Morning. Are you getting late for court?"

I nodded. "Why? Is something the matter?"

"Well, I was just craving for something..."

This was another pregnancy thing. He was always craving for something or the other. A few days back I had to send an entire army of people to search for mangoes which we don't even have in Andromeia because he was having a craving for them. But I would do anything for my man.

"What do you want love?"

"I was craving... for your cock in my mouth, My King." He whispered into my ear, sending all the blood straight to my groin. I stared at him, my eyes nearly popping out of my skull.

"W-What?"

"You heard it. Now go and come back soon." He placed a chaste kiss on my lips before pushing me away. Such a tease!

*********************************

I couldn't focus on anything the whole damn day. Arthit knew the effect his words would have on me but that cheeky man did this on purpose. Damn it.

I hurried back to my chamber as soon as I could end Court, nearly bolting towards my Arthit. I entered the chamber to see him reading a book, his chest naked. The lights glinted off his skin, making him look like an ethereal beauty. "I am back..." I exclaimed.

He put down his book and grinned at me before curling his index finger and calling me towards himself. I immediately reached his side, grabbing him for a kiss. He locked his hands in my hair and pulled me closer, his tongue hooking onto mine as we sucked each other's faces.

"Are you still craving for something?" I asked. He nodded obediently and tugged at my pants, grumbling when they didn't come off at once. He looked so adorable huffing his fluffy cheeks. He had gained quite a lot of weight and he looked so darn cute.

I helped him pull down my pants and he eagerly took my erect cock into his soft hands. He kissed the tip of the head softly and I felt my toes tingle in anticipation. When he slowly opened his mouth to take in my cock, I almost lost it. He looked so erotic as he ran his tongue up and down my shaft, his eyes locked on mine. I gasped as he slowly nibbled on the head, his ministrations sending pleasure coursing through my body.

"Aha... ahh Arthit..." I moaned out loud, unable to help myself and I felt him smile against my manhood.

"Do you like this, my King ?" He asked me, swirling his tongue around the tip slowly. I swear he was trying to torture me to death. I nodded desperately, wanting to push myself into his mouth. Precum oozed out from the tip which he greedily lapped up.