Chapter Two

Days turned into weeks, and that turned into months. Soon enough, the 10th grade was notified of their team building field trip. A week long field trip, to god knows where, with the location changing each day. Each activity meant to build up those meaningful highschool relationships.
There were twelve boys, thirteen girls, and one Vflower at Yamaha high. They would all be divided into groups based on gender. Since all of Flower's friends would be in the guy's group, they would be joining them

The groups:
Red: Miku, Luka, Meiko, Gumi, Rin, Ruby, Teto
Yellow: Neru, Defoko, Yukari, Miki, Stardust, Mayu
Blue: Kaito, Len, Gakupo, Piko, Fukase, Oliver, Flower
Green: Arsloid, Akaito, Yohioloid, Dex, Leon

Gakupo sighed with relief as he heard that He and Kaito were on the same team. Without Kaito, he wasn't sure what he'd do.

After the announcement, the teacher started droning on about Geometry. Gakupo felt a tap on his back, and turned around to see Gumi holding a folded up note. It was torn out of a notebook, and looked like it had been crumpled and stepped on many times. He carefully opened the note and read the neat handwriting.

Party at my house tonight, starts at nine. Don't let a teacher find this note. Sign at the bottom if you decide to come.

Underneath the instructions, there was plenty of signatures at the bottom. He signed it, not knowing exactly what was going on. He passed it to Piko, who then signed it. The crumpled piece of paper traveled from person to person, and Gakupo began to feel sick. There's going to be a lot of people there, and he can't turn back now.

Once he got home, he changed from a tshirt into a grey collared shirt Kaito had gotten him for his birthday. He remembered his face turning red when Kaito sang happy birthday, he had come to his house to celebrate with him. He dragged himself out of the house and made his way into one of the most interesting moments of their life.

There was alcohol everywhere, he was pretty sure that there was even some in the bathroom. Among alcohol, there was also every teenager from his school there. He swallowed his anxiety and sat on a window seat near the back.

"Hey, surprised to see you here." Luka smiled and took a seat next to him. They used to date, two years ago. Luka broke up with him because she liked Gumi. He didn't mind, it's not like he was invested in the relationship.
"I'm surprised I'm here too." He admitted.
"Want a drink? It'll help you blend in." Luka held up the red cup she had been drinking from.
"I mean... okay?" She got up and a couple minutes later, handed Gakupo a drink.
"I heard there's going to be a drinking game tournament." Luka stated, sitting back down next to him.
"Isn't that wonderful," He sighed. Then, Kaito spotted him in the crowd. He made his way over to him.
"I did not think I'd see you here!" Kaito exclaimed, drinkless. Rin came up behind him, holding a clearly used cup.
"Woaaaah! Hi!" She giggled like a child.
"Where's Len?" Gakupo asked.
"Not in the mood for a party. Why?"
"No reason."
Within thirty minutes, the drinking game begun. A series of shots left most people wasted, but Kaito had managed to not take a single sip. Gakupo however, had started to feel sick. Many people had left by the time they were playing Beer Pong. Gakupo, even though he had just been eliminated, stayed to watch Kaito. He could go off 2-3 hours of sleep no problem. Something he discovered was that Kaito was horrible at Beer Pong. When he was going to have to take a drink, Gakupo stopped him.
"I'll take it for him." He took the drink from Kaito.

Before the game was over, Gakupo began to feel dizzy. He immediately ran outside and threw up, with Kaito chasing after him.

"Gakupo! Are you okay?!" He came to his side.
"I'm fine..." he groaned.

That was all he remembered from the party.

Yay another rewrite chapter out. Hope you enjoyed.