Chapter Seven

The last day of the field trip had come. They woke up at five in the morning and started driving behind the girls bus. They were doing the last day as a mixed gender day. Kaito fell asleep leaning on Gakupo's shoulder, which made him blush. Three hours in, they arrived at a beach. All the students stepped out of their buses and changed into swimsuits.
"I can't believe it's the last day of the trip already," Kaito smiled at Gakupo. He seemed almost happier than he was with Len, at least that's what Gakupo was telling himself.
"Yeah..."
With the teachers behind, everyone walked down to the beach. They were free to roam until this tent with picnic tables. Kaito began running down the beach away from the big crowd. Gakupo chased after him, and caught up quickly. Kaito ran into the water and splashed him, and sat down on the shore. He was adorable, just sitting there. Gakupo walked towards him and sat down next to him.
"These weeks have been great," he said.
"Yeah, I'm kind of glad Len and I broke up... it's almost freeing."
"I'm sorry it happened though... it still had to be upsetting."
"It hurt until you were there," Kaito smiled his precious cinnamon roll smile. Gakupo looked away as his entire face went red. There wasn't a better time to tell him.
"I like you," the words fell out of his mouth, and he felt his entire body go cold.
"Wait... you like guys?" That was Kaito's first reaction. Not, why or what, confusion. That he was gay.
"I started liking you way before you got together with Len..." Gakupo turned to see his face. See if he was angry or happy. But a second after he turned Kaito kissed him, then put his arms around him.
"I like you too, and Len made me blind to that."
"What?" They heard a familiar voice behind them.
"LENNIE!! COME ON! LETS GET ICE CREAM!" They saw Len standing behind them, extremely confused. Rin was running over to them, but she stopped. She looked closer at the crowd of people.
"What's going on, Kai?" tears formed in Len's eyes.
"OH MY GOSH! FUKASE!" They all looked at the crowd. Before Kaito even got up, Gakupo ran into the crowd.
"You belong in the pits of hell!"
"You're horrific!
"Get away from us, you monster!"
Fukase was laying on the ground with nothing covering his face, marks covered one side of it.
"Get away from him!" Gakupo went into the middle of the circle. There stood Arsloid. He had this smug smirk on his face as he looked down at Fukase.
"What are you going to do about it, pussy?" Memories echoed in Gakupo's head.
Before they knew it, Arsloid was pinned on the ground. By the time the teachers noticed what was going on, Gakupo and Arsloid both got beaten up.
"Gakupo!" Kaito kneeled by his side.
"I'm fine," he wiped the blood away from his nose.
"Do you need help up?" Kaito asked.
"No, I told you, I'm fine..." he slowly stood up, and then painfully walked back to the bus to see the nurse.
"Where did you learn to fight like that?" Gakupo have a shrug in response.
"I'm probably going to have to talk to the teachers after this..." he muttered. Because of all the chaos, what just happened had been temporarily forgotten. Fukase was okay after his friends came and helped him, and once they got on the bus to go back home Kaito finally had a chance to talk.
"So, what's going to happen with us?" Kaito tilted his head slightly.
"I don't know, but keep your voice down," the fact that Gakupo was so scared to not be in the closet was sad to him. He was constantly glancing around the bus to see if someone was eavesdropping on their conversations.
"Do you know what happened with Len?"
"No... we'll have to talk to him after the bus ride."
They bounced up and down on the bumpy road, staring out at whatever the view was. After about 10 minutes of silence, Kaito broke it . 
"I want to be together," Gakupo smiled as his face turned red.
"Let's do it then."