Chapter Four

"We need to talk," Rin appeared behind Gakupo's locker door once he shut it.
"What's going on?" He asked, fighting the urge to bite his nails or the inside of his mouth.
"I'll come to your house after school," Rin turned and walked the opposite direction. Did she know his little secret? How would she, what was his give? He began to feel sick, but stayed calm. He put one strap of his backpack over his shoulder, and walked out of the school. The walk home was usually peaceful, strolling down the sidewalk with his headphones playing music (mostly Kaito's). The cool breeze hitting his face, reminding him that it was fall. He used to love this time, he could start wearing sweatshirts again without people looking at him with disgust. He smiled and turned up the music playing in his ears. He had completely forgotten about Rin coming to see him. When there was a knock at the door, he jumped.
"Oh right," he got up, tightened his ponytail, and answered the door.
"Hey Gakukun," Rin smiled, and he invited her in.
"So...what did you want to talk about?" Gakupo started fidgeting with his hands.
"I know what you're hiding," she said, laying back on the couch.
"What...?" he decided to play dumb, if he did then it might go away.
"I'm planning on telling Len and Kaito tomorrow, just tell the truth."
"What? You can't! It'll ruin their relationship!" his heart rate sped up.
"What? No it wouldn't, wait- WHAT ARE YOU HIDING THEN?" she started to giggle, but when she saw the fear on Gakupo's face she stopped.
"You can't tell Kaito, Len, or anyone in this entire galaxy." he looked down.
"WhatWhatWhatWhat?" Rin was clearly excited.
"I'm gay," the sentence seemed to fill the half empty living room. The only furniture inside was a couch and TV, with bland grey walls.
"What?"
"I also have a crush on Kaito..." he admitted. Rin sat there, stunned.
"You act so straight."
"Thanks?"
"I came here thinking you had a crush on me..." she laughed to herself, of course he didn't have a crush on her.
"Oh wow," he laughed to himself.

They spent the next 30 minutes talking about how he found out, when he found out, and how he felt about Len. Rin began connecting some of the dots, of course only because almost all the other lines were drawn by Gakupo.

"You've spent 3 years in the closet?" Rin was shocked. Her best friend was gay and she had had no clue.
"Yeah, and I plan to stay in the closet a lot longer. So please- PLEASE don't tell anyone else," he pleaded.
"Altrighty!"