Chapter 19

Hey pals, trigger warning there's a lot of suicide stuff here and probably in the next few chapters. Also I just want to say, this chapters getting re written a year(?) later, because g o d n o.

Pikos POV
Everything going on started to become too much, so I decided to go on a walk. Before leaving, I grabbed my phone so I could talk to Len. I walked around the neighborhood a bit, but then decided to venture out so there would be less people. It may have been early in the morning, but that didn't mean the people in the houses couldn't hear me. About a thirty minute walk was the Tokyo Gate Bridge. It would be nice. I clicked on Len's contact and then clicked call.
"Piko?"
"Hey, can we talk?"
For a while we talked about school and other stuff, and then I finally mentioned the stuff about Gakupo.
"I'm not sure, he's always seemed like how he's acting now. Before, he used to not even make plans with other people," he said.
"I guess I'm just being paranoid."
"Yeah, if something was going on I'm sure Kaito would know."
"I guess, I mean-" I paused when I saw a very familiar face leaning off the edge of the bridge, Gakupo.
Third person POV
Gakupo's body leaned off the edge of the bridge. It was two in the morning, but the sky looked gorgeous. Beautiful stars dotted the sky. It reminded him of that one night stargazing on the roof of the hotel. How happy Kaito looked, how happy he felt. Just able to take in the beauty just for that one moment, to see Kaito's smile one more time-- but no, this was the end. He was saying goodbye to the world. He was saying goodbye to the few that loved him. Tears streamed down his face, droplet after droplet falling into the endless blue ocean. Soft whimpers escaped him as he gripped on tightly to the only support he could find on the bridge. The longer he stood there, the bigger the doubts grew. All it would take would just be one step, and then he could be okay. He leaned in a degree more, starting to loose his balance.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The shock of hearing his voice was almost enough to make him fall. The voice echoed in his head. It was Piko's.

Piko watched Gakupo began to hyperventilate and his entire body start to shake. He realized that startling him wasn't the greatest thing. Gakupo gripped onto one of the parts of the bridge and held on for dear life.

"Hey, it's okay. Just step down from there, it's going to be okay."

Between his short breaths he continuously muttered no. 

"Deep breaths."

Gakupo's breathing started to slow down to something manageable, and he collapsed on the road part of the bridge. Piko kneeled beside him.

"I'm...sorry," Gakupo said quietly. His body was tense, and he was clearly trying to hide his scar and cut covered wrists. 

Though he knew it was a horrible time, Piko had already let down his wall. Suddenly, words started falling out from his mouth. 

"Do you remember me?"

His eyes widened. So he did remember something.

"No... but I remember a feeling..."

"What was it?"

"Happiness."

After that, Piko called Kaito, who came in a rush. When he and Gakupo saw each other they hugged and Kaito kissed him.

"I'm so sorry..." Gakupo muttered. 

"No, it's okay... I just wish you didn't think you had to go through it alone..." 

I'm tired, I'm sad, I've been trying to finish this damn storyline for a year. God help me. Have a goodnight