Chapter Sixteen

Third person POV

Ever since that day on the field, Len and Piko had been friends. He never pried on who the person that looked at him like a stranger was.
Even though he didn't want to admit it, he couldn't stay away from Gakupo. He had a small stupid sliver of hope that he'd remember who he was. But that was never going to happen. Since he couldn't stay away, he noticed when he started to drift away. He did the same thing in middle school during seventh and halfway through eighth grade. He let his mind wander as to what was happening with that.

While Piko wondered, Gakupo made a decision. He was only going to hurt Kaito. He was going to break up with him, so he could be with someone that deserved him.
"Hey, Kaito?"
"Yes?"
"Can we meet up after school?"
"Of course!"
This was going to be rough.

A couple of hours later, they were in Kaitos house. Gakupo was always too insecure to let Kaito to come to his house. If he did, he would think it wasn't clean enough, or it wasn't a good area to hangout. So they hung out at Kaitos.
"I... need to talk to you," He began fidgeting with his sleeves, a nervous habit he picked up in middle school.
"What is it Gakukun?" He looked so cute bundled up with a blanket.
"I... I think we should break up," his hands started to shake, and he started to cry. Instead of having a similar reaction, Kaito laughed and hugged him. Then, he kissed him.
"I know what this is about, you're worried you don't deserve me, so you're breaking it off so you don't hurt me?"
"W-well-"
"You forget that I know you well."
"I just thought I could help you."
"I love you, and nothing is going to change that," Kaito kisses him and brought him close.
"I love you too," Gakupos face was bright red.

They cuddled and fell asleep close to each other.

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to write a bit of fluff. So yeah.