Chapter Three

Gakupo woke up with a pounding headache, in an unrecognizable place. He stood up, trying to figure out where he was, but only ended up running to the bathroom and throwing up.
Oh... This is Kaito's house.
He checked his phone and saw a couple texts from him, telling him that he passed out at the party and that he was too hungover to come to school. After reading the texts, he dimmed the lights and laid back down on the couch. He was going to go home in a bit, but right now it felt like he couldn't move. Suddenly, a horrible thought struck him. What if he had done something stupid and couldn't remember? He groaned and stood up, he had to get home. Once he had gotten home, Gakupo passed out on his couch.
Kaito continuously called Gakupo after school. After what he did for him at the party, he couldn't just leave him passed out in Meikos yard. When he saw the blanket folded on top of the couch and no sign of him, he walked to Gakupos house.
The second he started knocking, Gakupo opened the door. "Kaito?"
"How are you feeling?"
"Better... why are you here?"
"I wanted to make sure you were okay." Right now, Gakupo just wanted to be alone. The light made his head hurt, and the talking made it worse.
"Thank you..." he awkwardly smiled at Kaito.
"Just trying to help you out. Let me know if you need anything, okay?"
"Okay." Gakupo watched him turn away, and leave.