Chapter Five

Gakupo stared out the window as they drove to their first unknown location. His team was sitting around him, but people were too busy to even know he was there. After three hours, they reached their first destination. Cabins, right by a huge lake. The first activities for the guys groups were going to be water themed. "Great, wearing a swimsuit," Gakupo thought to himself.
When they arrived, they were given bandanas. His group's color was blue, so that's what color they got. He tied his around his wrist, and so did Piko. Fukase tied it around his face, and Kaito and Len used them as headbands. Oliver tied it around his face like Fukase, and Flower tied it around their neck.
First, they went to a blob jump. They stood at the top, and left their fate to the person behind them. They would simply say do or don't, but it was your choice. Person by person got pushed off screaming with joy. Kaito stepped up with Piko behind him.
"Don't," he cheerfully said. Piko, seeming to not give a damn about anything shoved him right off. After getting pushed off, Gakupo went to him.
"Hey, you okay?" He looked at him cuddling with Len, and just turned around and sat in the campgrounds. He would just wait for the next activity, it's not like anyone wanted to talk to him. He buries his face in his hands and waited. Waited for someone to care, waited for someone to sit next to him. All he was left with was a teacher giving him the next instructions.
"Great... another trust activity." He slowly walked to the next activity, a rafting activity. Paired up with someone, you'd go rafting. The difference was that the person sitting on the boat with the driver would be telling them what to do. Gakupo was paired with Kaito, and Piko was on the boat.
"Isn't this going to be fun."
Everything was going great until the twists and turns, Piko made everything speed up. Kaito got flung off, and it wasn't until much later the (very annoyed) boat driver was told. Gakupo found Kaito sitting on land with Len, both of them hugging each other. Gakupo walked past them, and sat down on the grass far away.
The next activity they were banned from doing anything because of Pikos behavior, so they all sat in a circle talking.
Day One of torture, complete.
Day two started with waking up too early and having to wait god knows how long for a teacher say it was time to wake up. Then, they got back on the bus. Nothing was different, it went by in a blur. Gakupo attempted to snap out of his trance, but so far he couldn't. Finally, they were doing a mixed gender day. He'd get to talk to Rin, he wouldn't be alone.
"Why are we doing this?" Rin groaned as they climbed up the hill.
"Teachers think hilltop picnic will make our grade come together."
The main activity of the day was a blindfolded walk in the woods. You had to rely on your partner, and Gakupo's partner was Len. Len was a reliable person. He wouldn't bring you to the wrong place and run away, like Piko was about to do to Kaito. So when Gakupo was lost and alone in the woods he was shocked. After at least 30 minutes, a teacher found him. Another teacher had found Kaito ten minutes before him.
"That was weird," He sat next to Kaito, he had been crying. "What happened?"
"I'll tell you later... just, can you sit on the bus with me?" Gakupo felt his heart race.
"Of course."