Chapter Eight

It was fall break, and things still hadn't been exactly worked out. To be fair, Kaito and Gakupo we're trying to ignore what happened on the beach with Len. That was until Rin texted Gakupo at midnight.
Come to my house. now.

Gakupo obeyed, and walked to her house. When he walked in, he saw Piko and Len sitting next to each other, Kaito sitting alone, and Rin sitting alone. He sat down next to Kaito.
"So, your secrets out with this group... but, there's something that needs to be explained," Rin looked lonely without a person next to her.
"What is it?" Kaito asked, grabbing onto Gakupos hand.
"You and Len never really broke up."
"Wait, WHAT?" Piko and Gakupo said almost at the exact same time.
"I dressed as Len and broke up with Kaito."
"Why?" Len asked.
"Because... Gakupo."
"Don't blame this on me!" He yelled in total panic.
"Don't worry, we just have to figure this out.ile which couples will stay together and who will be forever alone!"
"Well, guess I'll leave then," Gakupo stood up and began walking towards the door, but Kaito grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
"I want to stay with you," he said smiling.
"...well that's good..."

By the end of the night, Rin was forever alone, Kaito and Gakupo were a couple, and Len and Piko were a couple. To be fair, it could've gone a lot worse. Gakupo would have to lecture Rin about that later. But for now, they were happy. Very few people knew he was gay, everyone except Rin was in a happy relationship, and they could spend fall break together. Of course there wasn't any public affection for Kaito and him, but that was fine with him. They watched movies in each others houses and cuddled. The closest they got to public affection was holding hands in a park. They were completely safe.

Until Rin sent him that link.