The best of friends pt 1 of 3

Cheryl

toni and i have been best friends for a while now. we do everything together, tell eachother any and everything, we're pretty tight. i'm riverdale high's it girl, the HBIC, while toni is riverdale high's badass/fuckgirl. she's pretty much a thirst trap. since we're being honest here, i think it's fair to say that yes i do have a minor crush on toni and she doesn't have a minor crush on me, but we've never acted on it. we had admitted it to eachother a few weeks ago and the most we've done is flirt. there's never a time where you'll see girls and guys not all over toni. she has her status and i have mine and i don't want to risk anything between us.

as i'm heading to my locker at the end of the day, right after the bell, before cheer practice, i notice toni's standing at hers putting books into it. it's very convenient that ours are next to eachother because we're able to meet up at any point in the day. as i get closer, three girls walk up to toni giggling. not that i didn't expect it, i was envious when i saw her turn and start engaging in their giggle fest. one of the girls started touching toni's left arm as she spoke to her about god knows what. i had enough of watching from the distance and continued on to my locker.

"move." i say cold heartedly causing all three girls to jump and quickly move out of my way.

"hey cher, are you heading to practice after?" toni asked turning to face me.

"yes indeed TT." i replied placing my last book in my locker. i then grabbed my signature red lipstick and began to apply it while looking in the small mirror hanging on my locker door.

all four girls were watching me and i had no problem with it. everyone knows i love attention.

"uh.. sorry girls but looks like that's your que. gotta walk the bestie to practice." toni says after taking her attention off of me and facing the three girls.

the girls smile then start to walk away. the one who was previously touching tonis arm turns over her shoulder and says "see you around hot stuff." finished with a wink before continuing on with her girls.

toni smiles at the remark then turns her attention to me, smile still remaining on her face.

"so you'll be hitting that later tonight i assume?" i close my locker and lean my left shoulder against it with my arms crossed and my right eyebrow raised.

toni then steps closer, placing her right hand on my locker, next to my face. "maybe, maybe not." she responds bopping my nose with the tip of her finger.

i laugh at her actions and gently nudge her causing her to step back a few steps while giggling. at the point the hallways had died down and we were the only two left standing there. after toni stop giggling, a smirk remained on her face as she stepped towards me again, going back to the position she was on before...but this time... closer.

"i won't if you don't want me to." she adds half-jokingly

"toni, we both know that me telling you not to sleep with someone won't do anything" i start to laugh and she joins in.

after a few seconds and after our laughter subsided, toni reaches her left hand around to the other side of my head, placing in on my locker. her new stance causes my back to be pressed into the locker, arms still crossed, looking at her.

"you look cute today blossom, maybe i'll take you home later tonight instead." she finished with a wink. she then slides her hand down and starts to walk away. after she notices i'm not following she turns around back-pedaling, "come on you have practice missy!" then turns heading towards the locker room.

i smile to myself and shake my head, pushing off the locker and going to catch up with her. if only she would take me instead.

it's currently 3am rn and i felt like posting something. i know i still haven't even finished the other parts to the other one shots but this one will only have 2 parts. i think i'll post the next part later today and i think i'm gonna try smut for that one. the last 2 stories, the way i cliff-hung them, were supposed to be smut based too so maybe it'll be multiple in a row. enjoy!