She's famous pt 1

Cheryl

   "no way! there's absolutely no way!" veronica exclaimed as she entered my room.

   veronica and i have been bestfriends for years. we are currently having a sleepover because...why not?

   "what is it v?" i asked sitting up against the headboard. veronica climbed onto the bed, sitting to my left, mirroring my position.

   she looked up from her phone, mouth agape, and just stared. "you will not believe what i just found out"

   "what did you find out and why are you so excited?" i laughed.

   "toni topaz is coming to our school..." she said as she showed me her phone.

   "no way!"

   "way!"

   i grabbed my phone off of the bedside table and opened twitter. i went to the search bar, searched toni up, and checked if she had any recent tweets giving out any information about her arrival.

   "wow this is so crazy

   "wow this is so crazy..." i trailed off.

   "i know, looks like no more hbic blossom. more like hbic topaz" she snorted before laughing, which quickly subsided when i glared coldly at her.

   "oh there will be none of that veronica... watch this"

   "cher what are you-"

   "hush v. just sit back and observe"

   i started to type out a tweet as veronica leaned on my shoulder to watch. i may not have as many followers as toni, but when i want to get a message across, the word spreads fast. no one dares to disobey cheryl blossom.

   "there! now we wait until my very loyal followers relay the message" i said while locking my phone and putting it down beside me.

   "cheryl

   "cheryl..."

   "let's just watch a movie" i smiled. i got off the bed, veronica's eyes burning hole into my skull, and grabbed a movie.

——————————
*time skip*

   "oh my gosh cheryl! she replied to your tweet and-" veronica suddenly stopped talking.

   "what veronica? what's wrong with you?" i asked. she didn't answer so i took matters into my own hands and opened twitter once again.

   " 'cute'? i know she did not just say that was 'cute' veronica" i said sternly

   "i'm afraid so cheryl"

   tomorrow's a new day. a fresh start. i'll show her who runs the show, even if she is some 'celebrity'. watch out toni topaz.

hi! this is extremely short, but i wanted to get something new out. this will have multiple parts but i will try to update the old multiple part one shots for you guys! enjoy💛