The best of friends pt 3 of 3

ik the titles have been saying pt...of 3 but like i might add onto this in the future just saying

smut ⚠️

Cheryl

   toni and i have been making out for a good five minutes now and i just can't get enough of her lips. she's intoxicating.

   "cheryl dear! i'm back! are you home?" my mother calls from down stairs.

   i pull back from toni and my face turns beet red. she saw the flash of panic in my eyes and spoke. "you're fine, we're fine. just answer her" she whispers.

   i close my eyes take a breath before responding. "yes mother! i'm up in my room with toni!"

   footsteps coming towards the door was all i needed to hear, causing me to jolt off of toni, collecting myself and both of us returning to our crisscrossed positions we were in when we were talking. before you say anything...yes mother dear knows i'm gay and she doesn't have a problem with it, i just don't want her to see me in that state. that'd be the embarrassment of a lifetime.

   "hello dear, hello toni" she says peeking her head through the door with a smile. we both turn our heads to look at her.

   "hi mrs.blossom"

   "hi mumsie"

   "i just got off of work and had to come grab my suitcase before i headed to the airport. remember cheryl, i'll be gone for a month so stay safe. bye girls!" she then closes the door and heads back downstairs and out the front door.

   i let out a huge breath i didn't even know i was holding and slump down onto the pillow with my hands covering my eyes.

   "gosh toni... that would've been awkward if she walked in on us"

   toni giggles and reaches for both of my hands taking them off of my face. she then tosses her leg over my hips and straddles me.

   "let's forget about that," she places her left hand around my throat lightly and lowers her lips to my left ear and seductively whispers "we can finish what we started..."

   my breath hitched and i felt her smile against my skin.

   somehow we ended up in only our lingerie and with me sitting on tonis lap in the middle of the bed.

   "cher-" she says breathlessly. i lift my lips off of her neck and give her all my attention.

   "yes tt?"

   "let's go further"

   she didn't have to say anything more. i won't lie and say i wasn't nervous, but i wanted this and so did she. i nodded giving her approval and she gently and gracefully laid me on my back, head against the pillows.

   "let me know if you want to stop and i will" she had sincerity all throughout her eyes and she wanted me to know she cared. 

   "okay"

   she started kissing her way down my neck, the valley of my breasts, and to my stomach. once she reached my underwear line, she began so gently suck on the skin above it but rough enough to leave a few marks. i let out a soft moan giving her the hint that i wanted her to keep going. she lifted her head from my stomach and placed her hands on the and of my lingerie. i gave her a nod of approval and she slowly started to pull my underwear down my pale legs with her bottom lip between her pearly whites. after discarding the item of clothing somewhere in the room she made her way back up to my face giving me a long lust and passion filled kiss.