Love of my life

this will include text, facetime, and real life POV

   as toni laid in bed, she couldn't help but think about the fact that she was texting her crush and the love of her life in such a friendly and innocent way. yeah, she and cheryl are bestfriends. they have been for a couple of years. they were friends for even longer but once they got to know eachother and dedicated time to eachother, they instantly knew they'd be bestfriends forever. she'd always wonder what would happen if she told cheryl about the crush. would she see her differently? would she feel the same? toni was pulled out of her thoughts when her phone went off again.

*ding*

C: hey! i'm finally out of the shower

   little did toni know that in the shower cheryl was thinking the same exact things toni was. cheryl now laid in her bed awaiting toni's response.

T: hey, took you long enough😭

C: you can't rush perfection baby

   oh how cheryl wished she could call her baby i'm a non-friendly way...

T: speaking of the shower
T: i went to go buy more lavender soap since you basically used it all the last time you stayed over for a week and guess what i got along with that

C: i didn't use it all!! how do you expect 2 girls to use the same soap and it to not run out?

T: 🖕🏽

C: anyway
C: what'd you get?

T: i got some of the signature cheryl blossom soap

C:😭😭 you did not

T: i did indeed
T: cherry blossoms >>

C: see i knew you'd fall in love with my soap after using it

   toni hesitated with her next response because that's not why she loved the soap so much. what she wanted to say was "no i fell in love with the way the soap and your natural scent mix together, pulling me into this trance where it's difficult for me to escape" but instead she said...

T: fuck off

C: it's okay to be in love with me

   tonis breath hitched and her heart dropped. "fuck. she doesn't know does she??" she thought to herself. she was about to type when she saw cheryl was typing again.

C: i have that charm and effect on people haha

   "oh my god. that was close" toni said before typing again.

T: whatever

C: well i'm going to try to sleep now because i had an extremely long day.

T: cher

   cheryls heart fluttered whenever toni would call her anything but cheryl. it would even flutter when she actually did call her cheryl.

T: it's only 11 & tonight's officially the first night of vacation. we usually always stay up late together😫

C: i knoww but i'm so tired

T: fine
T: before you even say it, yes, i know to keep my ringer on just in case you need to call me in the middle of the night

C: wifey material🥰
C: goodnight, i love you

   toni would get vibes from cheryl and think she would come off as flirty but she never looked too deep into it because she didn't want to disappoint herself. she really did love cheryl and she wished cheryl could love her as more than a friend.