Natural pt 1

"toni, what are you doing?" cheryl asked as toni dragged her into the hallway by her wrist outside of the study room.

   both girls currently had free period together and cheryl was getting a little handsy. toni had stopped right in front of their lockers before turning to cheryl with a stern look on her face.

   "the real question is what are you doing.." toni finally said putting emphasis on 'you' as she let go of cheryl. 

   cheryl scoffed, rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms over her chest before speaking. "i have no clue what you're talking about"

   toni copied her actions. "i'm pretty sure you do"

   "hmm," cheryl tilted her head at a slight angle and looked off to the side, as if she was in deep thought. "i'm clueless for once, feel free to enlighten me" she perks, returning her gaze to toni, with a mischievous smile.

   "cher," toni said lowering her arms then placing her right hand on cheryls left arm. "you can't keep doing this... doing... you know..." she trailed off.

   cheryl kept a knowing look on her face but didn't say anything because she wanted toni to finish her own sentence.

   "ugh" toni placed her hands on her hips while stepping closer to cheryl, to ensure no one heard their conversation. "you need to stop touching me like that cheryl. you know how i feel about you and yet you keep leading me on." she made sure to say it quiet enough that only cheryl was able to hear.

   cheryl allowed her face to soften. "i'm not doing anything. it's all friendly stuff to-"

   "friends don't do that." toni cut her off.

   cheryl laughed and then playfully whisper-yelled "tt all i did was grab your thigh. i promise you it's all innocent. yes i know how you feel about me but we work so well as friends and you know that."

   toni wasn't really fazed or hurt by cheryl's last words because she was right. they were great as bestfriends, although she wouldn't mind being more.

   toni rolled her eyes "whatever let's go back to free period" she laughed before grabbing cheryl's wrist once again, and walking back to class.
—————————————
*after school/vixens practice in cheryl's car*

   "i love how easily you become flustered when it comes to me" cheryl spoke up from the passenger side.

   toni kept her eyes on the road and didn't flinch at cheryl's words. she stayed silent.

  "hello?"

   silence

   "earth to antoinette"

   "don't. do. that" toni finally responded.

   "hey, you answered didn't you" cheryl shrugged.

   they were currently stopped at a red light so the pink haired girl took this opportunity to look over at the red haired girl.

   "you know i shouldn't have told you right?"

   "told me what? that you like me?" cheryl poked toni's nose.

   the shorter girl rolled her eyes and looked back at the road and started to drive again. "yes because now you won't leave it alone."

   cheryl placed her hand on toni's thigh and started to caress it with her thumb. "it's funny though"

   she tried to ignore cheryl's caressing as she spoke "not to me. if the roles were reversed, you'd see how annoying it is to feel sexually frustrated all the time."

   cheryl blushed and looked at toni in shock. "i make you sexually frustrated?" she giggled. she actually giggled.

   "yes cheryl. yes you do and it's just- i can't even explain it" toni said as she pulled into a parking spot. it was around 7:30pm and the girls had a plan to watch a movie at the bijou.

   toni sighed and looked down at cheryl's hand before taking it in her own and looking into her eyes. "just know it's not fun feeling that way all the time."

   "i know toni"

   "do you though" toni chuckled

   "i do," cheryl shrugged sitting back in her seat and looking ahead, leaving her hand in toni's "you make me sexually frustrated sometimes too"

i've had this draft typed out for a long time and i don't know why i haven't posted it, but i'm back! i might move over to ao3 to type a longer fic and keep doing one shots here but i haven't decided yet. make sure to vote, leave some comments, and maybe even send me ideas on what you'd like to see more of. enjoy! 💛