1 Invisible

It's a sunny summer morning. I slammed my alarm clock really hard and got up to get ready for the first day of school. I took my phone and texted my friend Skyler.
'Good Morning!!!!' I sent it and went to my closet. My outfit for my first day of school was all ready a week ago. My phone vibrated from my dresser.
'NO NO NO!' Skyler replied.
'Why no?'
I started getting dressed and went to my laptop to check Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. I went to my playlist and played some of my favorite tunes.
'Cuz we are goin back to school! Yuckiee!'
'Stop being a baby!' I laughed and sent the text.
'LOL! Btw, my mom is dropping us off today.'
'How come? It's not winter yet.'
'I know, but she said it's the first day so she's dropping us off!'
'LOL! Kaykay!'
After our little text conversation, I went upstairs to get some breakfast.
"Hmm... breakfast..." I thought to myself and opened the freezer. I took two waffles and threw them in the microwave. My stepdad was already gone for work while my

mom and my little brother are still sleeping.
I took the waffles from the microwave and started eating them piece by piece using my hands. I looked around for a while to see if I can find something to bring for

lunch. Nope. I went back downstairs and saw I had a chat from Facebook.

'heyyy!!!' my friend Nicole said.
'Sup?'
'Nothin. Ready for school?'
'Yep! But I have to go to the long line today cuz I didn't get my I.D. from registration! :('
'Oh! Me too! Cuz I have to get my schedule cuz my parents didn't pay yet.'
'Great! I'll see you outside later!'
'Byeee!'

6:40 came and I started walking to school when I car stopped near the sidewalk. Skyler rolled the window and smiled. I laughed and went in the car.
"Good morning!" Skyler's mom said.
"Morning!" I said cheerfully.
There was a silence after that. Skyler's mom dropped us off early that day and good thing the line did not start yet.
"Okay. Well, I'm gonna go find my classes! See you! Good luck with the registration!" Skyler smiled and went in the front doors. I went by the auditorium doors where

about eight people staring at me. Three more people came until I saw Nicole.
"Nicole!" I called her and she waved back.
She cut some people in the line to stand with me.
"Hey! You look great!" I smiled.
She giggled, "Thanks! So are you! Some people have been looking at you!"
My eyes widened, "So, that's why they have been staring at me?! EW! I hate it!" I complained.
She did her signature giggle again, "It is supposed to be a good thing!"
"Whatever!" We both laughed.
We stood there for how many more minutes, but it felt like an hour. We were talking about our summer vacation and we both kept saying hi to our other friends that is

coming out from the bus.
"It's 7:15! When are they going to open the doors?" Nicole complained.
"They usually open it at 7:45 or 8:00," I said, "I was here last year too."
"But we will miss first period!"
"That's okay! It's not like they are going to start the lesson on a first day already!"
"True!" We both laughed.
Nicole was looking behind me and she started elbowing me, "Hey! Hey! Alert!"
I was confused until I turned around. Carter Grant. Gosh! My blood boils when I see him. He walked by near us.
"Hey! Maybe he will say hi!" Nicole smiled. I smiled back in excitement.
"Is this the line for the late registration?" He asked some girls beside me. He looked at me and walked away. My smiled faded and my blood boiled again.
"Really?!!" I exclaimed while Nicole laughed.
"Urgh! JERK!" I shouted when he was far from us already.
Nicole laughed, "I thought you don't like him anymore!"
"I don't!"
"Sure you don't! Mhmm!" Nicole said sarcastically.
"Shush! He's a JERK, and I don't care about him!" I lied. Yep! That's the guy that broke my heart last year! Can you believe it?! He was pretending that he likes being friends

with me until my friend heard his conversation about his friend saying that I'm annoying and he doesn't want to talk to me. Urgh! BLOOD IS BOILING!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At 7:45, the doors finally opened and I get to have my I.D. in like only 20 seconds. After I got my I.D. and I got my pass, I went to my first period class, which is Chemistry. I