3 Stares That Meant Nothing

Three weeks passed since the first day of school. I'm getting used to all my classes and I only had three teachers that are different. The rest of them, I already knew them from last year. It was a chilly day today and the leaves were starting to fall. Skyler and I went to my locker to put our jackets in. I looked at Skyler who was looking behind me. She smiled. I know that smile already.
I sighed and turned around. It was Carter, and he was looking at me. At me?! WHAT! The worst part about my locker since last year is that it's right there near by his. I gave him a look and slammed my locker. I rolled my eyes and Skyler and I walked away. I looked back and he was walking away from his locker with his head down.
"Why you gave him that look?" Skyler asked.
"Just go get your breakfast." I said.
We both went to our Biology teacher from last year to hang out. I saw Emily in the classroom talking to her about Environmental Club.
"Good morning girls!" Our teacher smiled.
"Morning!" I smiled, "Hold on, I gotta waz." I said and went out of the room to go to the bathroom across the hall. Until, I saw Carter and his group of friends by the lockers. He saw me and looked down. I decided not to go to the bathroom and went back to the classroom.
"What's wrong?" Emily asked.
"Ew is right outside." I said.
"Ew?" Our teacher asked.
"Yeah. Remember last year we were talking about it?" Skyler said.
"You mean the guy that you liked so much?"
"Use to." I corrected her.
"Hey, is that yours?" I asked Emily about the English yellow book that is sitting on the desk.
"Yeah why?"
I took the book and was about to go out of the classroom when Emily and Skyler stopped me.
"No! You're not!" Emily said trying to take the book away from me.
"Woah! Bridgit! Relax!" My biology teacher said.
I sighed and gave up. I gave the book to Emily and walked out of the room. I gave him a look before I walked away and went downstairs to my Chemistry room. My Chem teacher was talking and talking about equations and I have no idea what he is saying. Seriously? Why did my teacher from last year recommended me in this class? It's so hard! I knew I should have taken Physical Science. He gave us a worksheet and said it is going to be due on Wednesday. I sighed and doodled on my notebook.
"Test is next week. I'll be here after school or before school at 7 if you do not understand anything. Please come if you do not understand anything!" My teacher said, "You guys can pack up."
Maybe I'll stay after school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After French I walked as fast as I can to lunch so no one can get our table, but it was too late. I sighed and looked at the girl who is sitting on our usual table.
"Um..." I cleared my throat and she looked up.
Arianna and two of her friends, Alicia and Sharon, came.
"Who is she?" Arianna whispered and I just shrugged.
"Um.. You're sitting on our table." Arianna said. I can hear the announcer in our cafeteria keep on saying that there can only have seven people in a table. I sighed. Every day he always makes that announcement.
"No I'm not. I have been sitting here all year." The girl argued.
I gave her a look that Jade West from Victorious always give to people that she doesn't like.
"Um.. excuse me, but we have been sitting here since the first day of school and it is so clear that we haven't seen you in this table!" Arianna argued back.
"Ari, let's just find another table." I said.
"No, we have been sitting here!" Arianna slammed her bookbag on the chair, "If she wants to sit here. Fine! But I'm not leaving this table."
I sighed and set my book bag down on one of the chairs and sat, but before I knew it the girl stood up and walked away from us. She was mumbling something, but I can't understand her well.
"Exactly!" Arianna said.
"Arianna." I gave her a warned look.
"What? She stole our table! You know what! I'm gonna go get lunch!" Arianna said and walked away to get some food.
After Arianna, Sharon, and Alicia got their lunch we were talking and we heard the bell rang. The bell just rang? I must have gotten here early. I shrugged at the thought and any minute the principal came towards us with the girl. Arianna, Alicia, Sharon, and I looked at each other nervously.
"You can't just kick out anyone in a table." The principal said.
I was confused. I looked at the girl and she was shaking and biting her nails.
"What?" I said.
"Did you girls kicked this girl out of this table?" He asked.
"No. We just sat here. We told her that we have been sitting here since the first day and I said that if she wants to sit with us then fine, but we didn't kick her out!" Arianna explained. I can tell she was pissed.
"Did you touch her stuff?" He asked.
"NO!" The four of us all said together.
The principal looked at the nervous girl, "You said they touched your stuff and kicked you out!" He said.
She bit her nails and shook again. She started saying something, but she keeps on hesitating. She cannot get the words out of her mouth.
"I was sitting here and I -- I told them that-- that my friends is going to sit with me." The girl explained.
"Was your friends here when they got here?" The principal asked.
"No, but they were coming."
He shrugged, "These girls need a table too and if no one is sitting here with you then they can sit there." He explained.
"Yeah... but--"
"Next time get here early with your friends." The principal said.
He looked at us, "Enjoy your lunch." He said to us before walking away from us.
Nicole just got to our table after the principal walked away from us.
We all chuckled, "I thought we were in trouble!" Alicia said.
"We can't because we have been sitting here!" Arianna pointed out.
We had a new principal this year and everyone knew he is very strict. So, once you do something you can get in trouble so easily. My heart was still beating so fast! I was nervous!
"Plus, he can't kick us out because we told the truth and you know what made it worst? The girl lied to him so of course he will be on our side!" I said.
"Exactly!" Arianna nodded.
Nicole looked at all of us, "Wait, what happened?"
We all explained everything to her and she didn't say anything. I know Nicole is too nice to always do something, but this time she agreed with us.
"Well, I kinda agree. I mean what made it worst is that she said you guys kicked her out, but you didn't!" Nicole said.
"You know what?" Arianna looked at me.
"I like the new principal!" I answered.
"YES!" Arianna laughed, "Thank you! Thank you so much!" Arianna said looking at the principal who was talking to the other table with the other students.
"Yes! Thank you!" I joined in.
We all laughed, "No, I'm serious! I don't get why all the people here hates him! He's just trying to make this school better!" I said.
"Yeah!" Arianna agreed, "I thought he was all strict, but he does make everything fair!"
We all nodded. Later that lunch, we all started talking about something else.