5 Let The Fashionista Handle It

August went by fast! Can you believe it is October already? I think it is true about what they say. The more you are in high school, the more it gets faster! It is the very first weekend of October and Skyler knew what is coming on her way.
"SKYLER!" I called her name.
She turned around. She was about to go to my locker to wait for me.
"Guess what's today!" I giggled.
"Um... Friday?" She gave me a confused look.
"Exactly! That means tomorrow we will go shopping! Remember I told you?" I smiled and opened my locker.
She sighed, "Why???" She whined.
"Because I'm going to teach you everything about fashion!" I smiled brightly and jumped a little. Little did I know Carter was looking at me and was smiling. I should not say this, but he has a beautiful smile! Okay! SNAP OUT OF IT!
"Urgh! FINE! But I'm not going to spent a dime!" She warned me.
I glared at her, "Whatevs! Trust me, you will!" I laughed, "Someday you will thank me for this!"
She whined again, but I ignored it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is the day!!! We are going shopping!!! The most hobby that I love! Since I was little, every weekend my grandparents and I will go shopping every weekend! There is no weekend that we won't! Except if there are occassions! My mom was going to drive Emily, Skyler, and I to the mall. My mom and I are very shopaholic!
"Alright girls, I'm gonna go shop and we will meet in the food court! Just call me if you girls need something, okay?" My mom smiled and walked away from us.
"Alright!" I clapped my hands, "Let's go!"
I dragged them to the very first store that we, teenagers, love to shop to. Forever 21.
"Alright! Very first rule about fashion is to have your own individual style and fabulous in it!" I smiled. I mean I really don't know what's the rules for fashion, but those what I think it is.
Skyler sighed deeply, but Emily on the other hand was very excited.
"Okay Skyler, if you act like that all day. I'm gonna go to Emily's style first!" I said and turned to Emily, "Go pick three outfits and then I'll meet you in the fitting room!"
Emily went around the store while Skyler and I waited by the fitting room, until she decided to try and go around the store. Maybe she's gonna try to shop.
"Alright, come on out Emily!" I called her.
Emily came out of the dressing room wearing a sweater, a t-shirt, and skinny jeans. I walked towards her and took the sweater off.
"Okay, my rule for now. No sweaters. We will save that til the end!" I smiled, "Alright. Stay there, I'm going to get you something!" I took a basic shirt and a dark green blazer.
I threw the clothes above the fitting room door, "Try those on!" I said.
Emily came out very very beautiful. I mean she was already beautiful it added more to her beauty! Ahh! I'm so proud! Hahaha!
"Skyler?" I said looking at the clothes that she was holding. She held the clothes nervously in front of me.
I smiled, "That looks good!" I laughed a little because on how nervous she is.
"Go try it on, girl!" I said and she ran to the fitting room; excitedly. After Forever 21, we went to more stores. We walked by Banana Republic when I stopped them.
"Hold on. Let me shop first!" I smiled. We went in the store and I went by the clearance stuff. I took a silk white shirt in front of them, "What do you think?" I asked.
Skyler was still looking around.
"It looks nice!" Emily smiled.
"Skyler?" I try to get her attention, "Hello?" I waved my hand in front of her face.
"Huh?"
"What's wrong?"
"What's wrong?! Look at this place! It looks so... woah!" She said.
I laughed, "It's just a store!"
"How much is that?" Skyler asked me.
"Uh... it used to be $30, but it is only 17.99!" I smiled.
Her eyes widened, "Wow!" She started looking through the rack.
I went to the fitting room to try some stuff on, and decided to pay. I went by Emily and Skyler by the racks. They were still looking for stuff.
"Ready to go?" I asked.
"You bought clothes?" Skyler asked.
"Well, yeah!"
"There's no way I can buy some here!" Skyler said.
"It's okay! There's more stores! Let's go!" I laughed.
We went to more stores and after that we decided to meet my mom in the food court. She was already eating dinner when we got there.
"Hey mother." I said and sat across from her.
"Hey! Look what I bought for you!" My mom said and took out a blazer from Express.
"Wow! Thanks!" I smiled.
"What did you girls bought?" My mom asked Skyler and Emily.
"A lot! Bridgit taught us how to pick the good clothes and how to save money at the same time!"
My mom laughed, "I taught her that!"
I laughed, "We're gonna go buy some food."
"Okay. Here." My mom handed us money for food and we went to buy some. I was craving for Chinese food, so I went to get some Panda Express.
After we ate dinner, we all went around for the last time and decided to go home. My mom and I dropped off Skyler and Emily, and we also went home after.
"There they are!" My stepdad greeted us when we got home.
"How was shopping?" He asked.
"Good." I answered and went straight to my room. I tried all my new clothes that night, and could not wait til I wear them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday came and it was raining again. The sky was dark at 6:00 in the morning. Here comes the days where I get to walk in the dark!
'i'm scared!' Skyler texted me.
'why?'
'it's so dark! :o'
'I know! are you almost at the stop?'
'Yes'
'Okay, i'm leaving my house now.'
I took my coat, and my umbrella and walked out of the house. It was dark! It felt like I'm running away in the middle of the night! I took my iPod from my coat pocket and used it as a flashlight while I listen to songs that can make me calm down. Skyler was right, this is scary! Every year, during fall time, this always happens to me! I couldn't take it anymore, I ran to the stop sign and good thing Skyler was there already.
"I'm scared!" I said.
"I know! I started walking fast because I heard something!"
We both started walking to school and Skyler keeps on pushing me by the bushes because she heard something. I didn't even heard anything. She said that last time she saw a skunk by the bushes and there's no way she's going to get sprayed! OMG!
"Stop pushing me! We are not by the bushes anymore!" I complained.
"I know! But still!" She said in a scared voice.
"Would you relax!" I wiped her hands off of my shoulder, "There's nothing here!"
Any minute we heard a sound and both looked at each other with a scared face.
"RUN!" I exclaimed and we started running by the stoplight.
"Woah! Woah! Woah! STOP! You don't wanna get run over!" I said and went by the post to push the button to walk.
"I think we are hallucinating early in the morning!" Skyler laughed.
"I know right?! Why are we being tortured?!" I started acting all drama like.
"I know!" She agreed.
We both crossed the street and by the time we get to the other side, one of the lights flickered.
"You know every time I'm with you, the lights always goes off or flicker." I said.
"What?! Me?" She exclaimed.
"Yes you! Remember the light by the stairs when we went to your locker? It was fine, but by the time we went by it; it went off!" I said in a scary voice.
"Aww!! Bridgit! Stooopp!!!" She started whining like when a little kid gets scared.
"Whaaat? I'm just saying." I laughed.
"It's like you're saying I'm cursed!" She said.
Finally, we got to school. The buses just arrived and I looked at my watch; it was already 7:00am.
"I don't know, are you?" I joked.
"Briiidggiiitt!!!" She whined again.
I started laughing on her scared reaction, "I'm kidding! My gosh!"
"You're scaring me!"
"Well, duh! It's October!" I said in a scary voice again.
"Stop it!" She said in a serious voice this time.
I shook my head and started laughing, "You're such a scaredy cat!"
"I know okay?!" She pouted.
I sighed and we went by my locker. Oh good. We were early that means I don't get to see Carter by his locker!
After I dropped off my stuff, we walked towards the breakfast line when I saw Carter going towards us. I spoke too soon. I acted like I didn't see him, but I saw him in the corner of my eye. He looked at me. We had an assembly that day. Oh boy...

We were dismissed during our 3rd period class for the class assembly. Skyler, Emily, Natasha, and I were walking down the hallway with the other Sophmore students. We were all going into the auditorium. By the time we got to the auditorium, the place was almost filled. Other students were coming though. We were forced to sit way at the top where Skyler was too scared to sit. It was a very high view! It felt like I'm on one of those huge concerts and you are sitting on the top! It felt like you are going to fall. All the seats have to be filled so I followed the rest of the students to the empty chairs left. Skyler sat on my left and Emily was sitting next to her. Skyler started shaking.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah... We are up so high and it's cold!" She complained.
"Relax!" I laughed and turned to my right. My smiled faded when I saw the most person that I don't want to see!!! C-A-R-T-E-R!
"Hi Bridgit!" He smiled, but I just ignored him.
"Why?!" I whispered to Skyler.
She didn't do anything, but laugh with Emily.
"Can you believe it?! From all these students, you ended up sitting right next to him! What did I say? Fa--" I cut off Skyler.
"Don't even say it!"
"Okay." She stayed silent for a second, then whispered to me, "Faateee!" She sang and I glared at her.
The principal started talking about how good we were doing on our classes and we should keep up the good work! He started talking about how we can make our schedules for our junior year. I was listening the whole time until someone started leaning in to me. I looked at him and gave him a get-away-from-me-look.
"If you don't lean back. I'm gonna make sure you will end up right there." I whispered. I said pointing at the other end of the seat row.
"Look, I just want to talk to you." He whispered back.
"Well, right now is not a good time!" I said and tried to pay my attention back to the announcements that our teachers are saying.
"Bridgit please! Just let me talk!"
"No."
"Pleasseeee?" He said.
"No."
"You know what. Fine!" He said and leaned back to his seat.

To Be Continued...