Chapter 12: Nightmares

Hinata POV

I was in the gym, practicing my quick attack with Kageyama. It had been a few days since we lost to Aoba Johsai and it was quiet, everyone was working hard and concentrating. Daichi called the end of practice early, leaving us first years to clean up since it was our turn. Yamaguchi had said he had to leave early so it was just Kageyama, Tsukki and me. We slowly cleaned up and were just putting the brooms away when it happened. Tsukki was pushing me against the way, grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head. His tall figure leaning over me, Kageyama next to him. They had been weird today, and this was even weirder.

"What the hell guys, let go" I wasn't understanding the situation, causing them to laugh.

Tsukki bent and started kissing down my neck, biting and sucking in different spots. Kageyama was beside him, he started kissing the other side of my neck, and their hands started to travel.

"St-stop... let-mph" Tsukki cut me off by kissing me. His tongue lightly liked my bottom lip, asking me to open my mouth. When I didnt respond willingly he got mad, he hit me in the gut causing me to gasp, and then slipped his tongue in. Exploring my mouth, but I wasn't gonna let that happen. I bite down, not very hard but just enough for him to draw back. I chose wrong, Tsukki grabbed my hair and threw me to the ground, kicking me a couple of times. His point is simple, do something like that again and it will be worse. They continued doing what they wanted, I tried to resist but each time was met with blinding pain, until finally I just gave in. Once they were done, each having fucked me, they left me there. I laid in the storage room on the floor for what felt like forever, but I knew I had to get up. I sloly did so, pulling on my tattered clothes and made a slow and painful trek home.

I sat up straight in bed, covered in sweet breathing hard. Another nightmare of past events. I felt hands tighten around me trying to pull me back down, and I freaked out. I jumped up and ran to the other side of the room, away from the sets of arms trying to grab me pack.

Oikawa POV

Hinata was running out of our arms, panicked, to the other side of the room. I reached over and turned the light on by his bed, casting a soft glow over the room, Iwa-chan sat next to me looking equally as confused. Then our eyes landed on Hinata, he was all the way on the other side of his room, back pressed against the wall and panicked, covered in sweat and breathing heavy. When he saw us he started to calm down, he had said he had nightmares about what happened and I guess he had one. Waking up with people next to him must have freaked him out after it.

"Hinata, it's okay, it's just Oikawa and me." Iwazumi said, he must have come to the same conclusion as I did. Hinata nodded and slowly made his way back to us.

"Sorry..." He said quietly, ducking his head slightly in embarrassment, before climbing back into bed.

"There's nothing to apologise for, it must have been a shock to wake up between us" Iwazumi started rubbing his back reassuringly.

"Did you have a nightmare about them?" I asked, touching his arm softly, he nodded in response. "Do you want to talk about it?" He shook his head no. I noticed then he was unconsciously rubbing his arm over the razor marks.

"Hinata..." I reached up and turned his head so he'd look at me "They can't hurt you anymore okay?" His eyes looked sad and scared but he nodded his head yes again.

With that we resituated ourselves and went back to sleep.

Hinata POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, snuggly held between Iwazumi and Oikawa, but this time I didn't freak out. Instead I was oddly comfortable. My back was pressed firmly to Iwazumis chest with his arms wrapped around me, and Oikawa was in front of me, our foreheads pressed together and he had hold of both my hands. With some effort I prayed one of my hands out of his grasp and tried to shut off my alarm, instead I ended up knocking the alarm clock off my nightstand and sent it fluttering across the floor. There was a laugh coming from behind me, and I turned my head to see Iwazumi awake and laughing at my failed attempt. My face went red slightly and I became very aware of the fact that I was squashed between them.

"he- Uh...um...good morning?" I finally stammered out more of a question.

"Good morning" he said laughing more, as he released my waist.

He then lightly shook Oikawa who groaned and burrowed deeper into the covers saying 'five more minutes'. Iwazumi didn't think it was funny at all and gave a quick shove with his foot, promptly sending Oikawa to the floor.

"Iwa-chan! Mean!" Oikawa called from the floor, sending both Iwaizumi and me into a fit of laughter. "Mean!" Both of you!" He called again as he sat up frowning at us laughing.

Iwaizumi POV

Hinata was smiling this morning, and it wasn't one of the fake ones he's been showing, but a real smile. Even after his nightmare earlier this morning, he was okay. We got ready after laughing at Oikawa and went down to eat breakfast, his mom noticed his real smile and looked close to happy tears. She had been extremely worried about him for a long time, and while Hinata had been sleeping when she told us how thankful she was for us. That it had been a long time since she saw him this happy. She had no problem with us staying here the past two nights, and had even gone over to meet Oikawa's mom to pick up our things.

After having ate breakfast we left and walked to school, Hinata was bouncing around a little and it was endearing to watch. That is till he got a text. It was from 'Tsukki' saying that he and Kageyama need to talk with him. It was like they could sense he was happy and wanted to crush it. I took his phone away, getting the numbers of them both, and then blocked them in his contacts. Hinata didn't need or want to talk with them so they had no reason to contact him.