Chapter 15: Club Application

Hinata POV

I was walking out of the gym with the volleyball team when Mrs.Suzuki spotted us.

"Hinata-kun I'm glad I saw you, I meant to tell you that you have to have your club choice in by the end of the week." She said after walking over to us, "You can turn your club form into me or the club advisory for the club you choose." WHen I nodded my okay she said goodbye and left.

I had totally forgotten I had to pick a club to join, I had no clue what to pick. The old me would have already signed up for volleyball, but since i'm not playing anymore I hadn't, I had no clue what else I was interested in it was only every volleyball. ALways volleyball since I saw the Little Giants play.

"You really should just play volleyball with us." One of the guys around me said, I was too focused on my thought to know who though, at his words I looked up. Everyone was looking at me.

"Hinata already said he didn't want to join the team guys..." Iwaizumi said

"Yeah but do you have anything else you want to join?" Kindaichi asked, I could tell he was actually curious on whether or not I actually had something else I would like to join.

"I uh...well I never really tried anything else before..." I said biting my lip in thought.

They all laughed lightly at me and shook their heads

"What?" I was confused as to what they were laughing at.

"You meant to play volleyball Hinata." Hanamaki said drawing my eyes, he was absolutely serious. "I know you've said you don't want to play, but you belong with volleyball. Everyone saw that today and I think you did too. Just think about it okay?" He didn't wait for an answer, none of them did, they all just walked away leaving Oikawa, Iwaizumi and me standing there.

"I hate to agree but their right." Oikawa said and Iwaizumi nodded in agreement.

After that they walked me home, they didn't say anything or ask questions, just let me think about what had been said.

Iwaizumi POV

"Do you think he'll join?" OIkawa asked during break the next day. "Hinata had looked so happy playing yesterday, I think he would be happy on the team." Oikawa looked out the window and thought.

"I'm not sure, but you're right he looks really happy." I nodded

"Oh what's this? Are you talking about a certain ginger? Matsukawa asked coming up to us, Hanamaki not far behind him, both ginning widely "Because I just saw said ginger with a club form in hand walking towards the teachers room.".

He had barely said all of it when Oikawa stood up and started running from the room, me not far behind. Hinata had made a decision, but just yesterday when we dropped him off he had no clue. What did he choose?

"Hinata!" Oikawa called as we rounded the corner.

"Hey gu-?" Hinata started as we came running up to him, but got cut off by Oikawa screaming "WHat did you choose?!" He looked confused for a second and then realized what he was talking about.

"I-uh..." Hinata looked at the ground and then back at us, he looked determined "I'm joining the volleyball team."

Hinata had made it completely clear, he was joining the team and he was not only happy but proud of his decision. Oikawa pulled him into a hug, and I joined them. I knew Oikawa was just as happy as I was, Hinata was playing volleyball again. The best part was he was going to be on our team.

"GUys you're squishing me!" HInata yelped between us, but we just hugged him tighter.

Oikawa POV

Hinata you can't wear that..." I said as I looked at the long sleeve shirt under his new Aoba Johsai practice outfit.

"Why not?"

"Because the coach doesn't allow us to wear things not included with our uniforms."

"B-but if I don't wear it they see my cut marks...."

"They'll see them sooner or later in a game" I countered

"Yeah but by them they will just be scars, they won't be as noticeable..." Hinata said quietly, voice almost wiser, he didn't want the others to know about what happened to him.

"Don't worry I talked to the coach, he's allowed to wear an undershirt in practice only." Iwazumi said

"Really?" Hinata turned to him excitedly.

"Yes really"

"Thank you so much Iwaizumi!" HInata in a rush of excitement hugged him and then pulled back realizing what he did "Sorry, I got overly excited."

"It's okay," Iwaizumi turned away, but not before I saw his face. He was happy.

"Not fair I want a hug too..." I pouted fakely

"You dont get one shittykawa"

"Iwa-chan mean!"

Hinata was giggling beside us, causing us to laugh too. Then he hugged me quickly before bouncing out of the locker room.