Chapter 1: Aoba Johasi

Hinata's POV

Hinata stared out the window, dazed, as they drove. He'd been that way for the whole ride, his mother sending worried glances over at him. He hadn't said anything since they left. Natsu on the other hand jabbered on behind him in the back seat. He had wanted to fall asleep to tune her out but every time he closed his eyes he saw the dark figure standing over him laughing as he struggled to get free.

"Shouyou we're here" His mom said besides him touching his shoulder lightly causing him to tense up. He got out of the car in a hurry, seeing more worry cross his moms face from his reaction.

"It's huge!" Natsu said in aww looking up at their new house. It was nicer than their old one, with the move his mom got a raise and between what happened and the promotion here they were.

"Why don't you go up and pick out your room? '' His mom said, coming up beside him slowly.

"Sure!" I said plastering on a fake smile to put his mom and Natsu at ease and then raced into the new house, happy to get away from the worrying eyes.

Choosing his room, the one at the far end of the second floor, he spent the rest of the day unpacking their things.

Later that night

Hinata joulted up in bed, a cold sweat covering his body. Panting from the fear and adrenaline coursing through his body. Looking over at the clock it was 3am. He opened the draw next to his bed and pulled out the small case. He knew what would calm him. Picking up one of his razors from inside he slowly slid two cuts across each of his upper arms. He then placed them away and fell back on the bed laying awake till his mom knocked on the door hours later.

Getting up he dreaded the day as he got dressed in his brand new Aoba Johsai uniform, and then hopped down the stairs showing his family a smile. "Good Morning" his family greeted him as he got down there. He returned there good morning and made his breakfast before speeding off to his new school on his bike.

At School

Hinata hesitated before walking through the gate. He felt off being here, and he knew as soon as the Great King and the rest of the volleyball team found out he was here they'd try to force him onto the team. But he was done with volleyball. Pushing himself forwards into the school he made his way to the office to get his schedule. Then after the thirty minute meeting with the principal about the rules and conduct of Seijo he was to find his classroom. The teacher was just about to walk in when he arrived. She introduced herself as Mrs.Suzuki and then had him follow her inside.

"M-my name is Hinata Shouyou. It is a pleasure to meet you." He stammered bowing to his new class and then sending them his most enthusiastic bright smile. The class awarded him with smiles back, all except for the two first year volleyball players that stared at him in shock and confusion. His teacher pointed him to the only empty seat, by two said volleyball players that he had a hard time remembering the name of.

Aoba Johsai POV

'Why is Hinata here' Kindaichi thought as he stared at the orange haired boy in front of him. He couldn't figure out why he was there, and had they not been in the middle of class he would have demanded answers and planned to as soon as the break hit. However he didn't get a chance as he was instantly mobbed by his classmates. So Kindaichi instead walked over to Kunimi and listened to their class ask question after question to the smiling new kid.

Hinata POV

I was sure I would be dragged to Oikawa the second break hit by the way I felt Turnip head, as he started calling the boy behind him, staring at me. Thankfully I was mobbed by my new classmates as they asked questions and introduced themselves. They girls crowded around me smiling and ruffling my hair, as I tried my best not to flinch under their touch, as I smiled and answered all their questions. The boys were equally interested but had a hard time getting near me until the girls finally backed off a little. When class started up again I went on auto pilot again, taking notes as I listened to our nice teacher talk explaining everything carefully.