Chapter 23: Hinata's Missing Pt.1

Oikawa POV

Hinata had refused to look at us when he came back last night, and had gone straight to bed. And while he wasn't avoiding us now during practice it was still extremely awkward. Why had I kissed him, what had I been thinking. Maybe we should just talk with him and get it over with. But on second thought I couldn't, what if he felt like the whole situation repeated itself. I had been holding his hand away from his face. No! He wouldn tthink that, he knew he was safe with us, right?

"Oikawa you have to force..." Iwaizumi said coming up behind me, he didn't call me ridiculous names so he must have been feeling the same way. God what had I done!

"I'm trying..." I said irritated with myself, he nodded and walked away.

We continue practicing like that. And when it came time to play a few practice matches we sucked even more. My serves were off, Iwaizumi's spikes didn't hit properly, and the team knew something was off and was affected by it too. Hinata, who was normally bouncing around in a game, was stuck to the ground. We lost against Shinzen, we had barely put up a fight. And after our lap of flying leaps, that also seemed to suck, coach was done with us.

"I don't care what's wrong, I don't even want to know. We have a gap as the other teams play. Fix. This. Now!" Coach said and then left the locker room.

"What's wrong with you two?" Matasukawa asked coming up to us, Hanamaki not far behind

"Nothing" I turned and left Iwaizumi close behind.

Hinata had darted out of the locker room right after the coach, not even bothering to change. We knew where he was going, and weren't shocked to find him settled next to Kenma with some of the others from Nekoma close by. When he saw us he stiffened and looked towards the court trying to ignore us, Kenma must have noticed his reaction because he looked up and then he smiled slightly. He nudged Hinata and said something making him frown, then Hinata got up and walked our way.

"Whats up guys? Hinata tried acting casual

"Not here come on." I said turning and walking out

Iwaizumi POV

We ended up going back to the locker room, and to no surprise it was empty. Oikawa must have figured it was probably one of the few places we wouldn't get interrupted.

"So...." Hinata said bouncing nervously

"We need to talk about last night" Oikawa was blunt, he was hurt by how it happened, so was I

"What about last night?" Hinata asked sheepishly

"Why did you run away?" Oikawa pushed

"Well...um..I..." Hinata was flustered and having issues speaking now, he started turning red

"Did you think we would do something to you?" Oikawa whispered his question this time and then held his breath, I held mine too.

"No!" Hinata said firmly as he looked up from the ground at us "I know you would never hurt me like that." He looked us each in the eye then, making it clear.

"Then why did you run away?" I asked

"I-i'm not really sure...I just got really flustered and my heart was beating really fast...and I didnt know what to do so I ran away..." His words were spoken quietly as he looked back at the ground, but for me and Oikawa it felt as if he yelled them at us. We had heard them loud and clear, and we couldn't help ourselves as we looked at each other and smiled widely.

"So you didn't hate it when I kissed you?" Oikawa teased lightly smiling

"W-well...I..um.." Hinata was reduced back into a stuttering mess turning slightly pink again

"Does this mean we can call you Shouyou now?" I asked join in and smiling as he turned red

"Shouyou.." Oikawa said in almost a whisper, his hand under his chin drew his face up. Then with a shared glance we each kissed one of his cheeks. Hinata's blush deeped so much I thought he might pass out.

OIkawa let go of his chin as we laughed. A blushing Shouyou between us. And of course as if on que Hanamaki and Matsukawa choose that moment to come in. Seeing the scene in front of them, they broke out into big grins. Well this wasn't gonna be kept a secret, whatever this was.

Hinata POV

Oikawa and Iwaizumi kissed me! Kissed me! On the cheek, they had kissed me. That's what my mind was screaming, I was in complete shock as they laughed at me. I was mortified, and it only got worse. Hanamaki and Matsukawa walked in and they were smiling.

"Oi, what's this?" Hanamaki started smiling even bigger

"It seems these three are having a little love fest in the locker room." Matsukawa finished

Love fest?! My mind had something new to scream about. This isn't a love fest, whatever that was. Oikawa and Iwaizumi are just messing around. They thought it was funny right? What the hell was a love fest?

Oikawa POV

Hinata wasn't helping anything as he got redder by their word, and while it was extremely cute, now wasn't the time. Hanamaki and Matsukawa were sure to tell the others if we didn't stop this.

"Stop it both of you" Iwaizumi said "You scaring Hinata, look at him he looks like he's about to combust" He said placing a hand on Shouyous head, trying to calm the very red redhead

"Hinata does look that way..." Hanamaki said, stopping his banter and focusing on him now "Hinata are you doing alright buddy...?" Matsukawa came over worried now too

"He's not answering..." Hanamaki said frowning, "I think we broke him!" he then yelled

"Maybe he has a reset button...." Matsukawa said, then smiled as he started ticking Shouyou

Hanamaki joined in, and soon he was wiggling and laughing. The shocked expression went and the red on his face subsided greatly. While they tickled him out of his shocked state, that they thought they'd put him in, I could help but smile. When I looked up at Iwaizumi he was smiling too, we both were extremely pleased with how this had happened.

The rest of the day went smoothly after that. Hinata was back to bounding around happily, and Iwaizumi and I were both extremely happy. Hinata had not ran away from us for any of the reasons we had come up with, he ran away because he was overwhelmed and we had a feeling that it was in a good way. Everything was great. And we ended our last day of training with a win against Nekoma, which made Hinata very happy. When he ran off to go hang out with Kenma, I wasn't even slightly off put. It wasn't until Kenma came in search of Hinata, who had left ten minutes ago to see him, that anything was wrong.

Iwaizumi POV

Oikawa and I were running through the halls looking, Kenma had followed behind us and panicked too. When he came and asked where Shouyou was we immediately got up and started running, he must have put it together since they were supposed to hang out, and he was following us. We couldn't find him. Oikawa panicked, and I was barely holding it together. But Kenma had an idea. He had us follow him as he asked the people in the gym if they'd seen Shouyou, then to different team rooms asking the same.

"Hinata was with Tsukki and Kageyama, they said they were going to practice.They were just outside the gym" Daichi said when we got to their clubroom "What's wr-"

We ran off before he could finish, but I could hear him following along with a few others, Shouyou would like that. We had already checked the gym so we started opening doors around it. Just slightly down the hall was an abandoned room, when we tried to open it it would bug. It was locked, inside I thought I heard a small sound, so I kicked it, then gained till it opened. I was right they were here. Hinata was on his back, Kageyama leaning over his naked body, and Tsukishima holding his arms by his head.