Chapter 7: The First Battle

Upon my command spell starts to emit a deep red color into the sky, I was transported to a huge fortress along with my God, inside the fortress there are different biomes from jungles to ruined temples depending on the level of the fortress.

“Good day Master” a voice echoed from within.

“At this moment all Masters who had summoned a God will be able to joined this final event, there are six levels of this fortress and at the top of this fortress lies the wish granting omnipotent relic the Holy grail” he added.

“To be able to ascend up you must defeat at least one master on your current fortress level, after doing so a way up will appear to you and will lead you to the next level, the one who remains shall obtain the Grail’” the voice uttered and suddenly disappeared.

My heart starts to beat a little faster, the battle for the grail had already started.

I started walking inside the fortress in a valley biome, a strong breeze felt my skin as I moved forward to a high elevation of a valley.

“Haise, be careful!” Apolaki shouted and I moved my face to the left and I was able to avoid myself by being hit by an arrow.

“Hmpp what a pain I thought I would be able to end you’’ a voice uttered from somewhere.

“Who are you?!, show yourself coward” I shouted.

“There no time for introduction, I will kill you now!” said the voice and a lady holding a bow and arrow wearing a white dress and a green hood emerged from the trees.

She raises her hand and enchants a summoning spell while lifting her weapon that turned into a cornucopia.

“Come forth, Goddess of Harvest, Dimangan’ she shouted and a flashed of green light appeared and together a Beautiful Goddess with a golden hair wearing a silk green and gold clothing appeared.

I grasp my necklace and also I summoned my God.

“Dimangan use your power to decapitate them!” she exclaimed
“As you wish my lady” replied the Goddess.

The Goddess crossed her arms and thousands of blades that resembles a rose appeared at her back, with the gesture of her hands he was able to control the blades sending them directly to us.

I ordered Apolaki to burn the bladed roses with his blades and to move forward at the enemy.

Fire appeared from his blades and anything that the blade touches immediately turns to ashes.

Apolaki continuously moves forward toward Dimangan and slashes him directly at his chest.

The blood poured from her side until the Goddess can no longer sustain her mana returning into a bow and arrow.

The girls grab the weapon and pointed the arrow directly to me, Apolaki approaches as he was going to shoot me.

“Give up already, your Goddess cannot fight anymore at her current state” I said to her in a calm voice.

‘No I won’t give up, I needed the grail for my sick mother’” she cried as tears slowly flowed from her cheek.

“Retreat this Holy grail battle and summon your Goddess at her side, beside your Goddess is a great healer, participating in this event will only leads you to danger” Apolaki uttered.

The girl finds hope from the message of Apolaki, she wiped her tears away and immediately surrendered.

A stairway that leads to the next level of the fortress appeared, I waved goodbye at the girl and I started climbing the stairway.

When we had already reach the next level the biome shifted into something like an abandoned amusement park and at this level the rain won’t stop.
We seek shelter from a nearby booth and inside it is a little girl holding a teddy bear.

‘Can you play with me?’ she asked with a lonely tone.