Chapter 13: The Last War

I raised my hand and I order Apolaki and Mayari to lend me their power, the command spells suddenly shine and disappeared.

Apolaki turned into an adamantine armor while Mayari turned into a glistening white sword.

My eyes are still covered with a plain white cloth given to me by Mayari.
I use the premonition to predicts her attacks.

When I found out that she going to stab me with a katana I dashed through her side and sliced it up, I smelled a scent of blood after the contact of my sword to her.

She made an agonizing screamed.
“How dare you put a wound on me” she screamed.

I predicted that he was going to unleash the phantasmal power of her Goddess so I removed the cloth on my eye and I sprinted toward her, but it was my mistake.

The moment that I clash swords with her she opened up her eyes and it suck all my magical energy. A beam of light strike directly to me that it sends me back to the first stratum.

“It’s the end, I had already done my best” I uttered.
“I’ve already lost my servants and it’s the end for me.”

I crept to the floor due to supreme disappointment.

“It’s not the end” a girl’s voice said from behind.

I gaze around but I could not find where the voice I coming from.
Then I noticed a falling bookmark from within, I picked it up and all my magical energy had been replenished.

“This is the bookmark of the girl in the second stratum” I uttered.

“Your completely right Master” a man’s voice said when I gaze around I saw Apolaki and Mayari sitting on the stone.

“We’ve been given another chance master, thanks to the magic of the little girl called “Loop Lock” a spell that gives second chance when you are defeated until you succeed” Mayari said.

Tears drip from my eyes and immediately wipe them out.

“Let’s do it one more try” I uttered.
A flashed of white light appeared and it transported me back to the final stratum.

“How did you come back? It makes sense to me that’s why a can’t obtain the Grail yet” the lady said while still on her Goddess unification form.

“I’ll kill you for sure!” she exclaimed.
I used all my remaining power to defeat the Goddess, I enveloped the power of my Gods which enables me to shift items that I want.

A projection magic, I project all the weapons that I had encountered in the few years, arrows, swords and lances appeared at my back with the gesture of my hand I directed the impact to the Goddess and it hit her directly.

“Your weapons and just some mere copies” she uttered.

“They might be copies but they have the same effects” I uttered.

I projected the mystic eyes of nullification and shows it directly to her, her mystic eyes suddenly lose its power.

“This is impossible?!” she said.

“You don’t have any idea what is possible” I uttered I project her own mystic eyes and showed it directly to her and instantly her whole body turned into stone.

I grab my dagger and I pulverized the stone form of the Goddess.

I felt relieved after the last battle, a shining light appeared from above and the grail descends below.

“What do you wish for?” the grail asked me.

This whole journey had been tiring yet I haven’t decided yet what should I wish at the grail.

The only thing I replied was silence.
“This grail is capable of granting any wish, the main reason why evil and chaos always seeks me.”

“That’s why I asked you what do you desire?” the grail repeated.

I remembered all those who seeks the grail that they even sacrifice themselves for the greater cause, I found out that violent sometimes drag us to something dangerous.

That humans will do anything for survival even if it means staining their own hands with blood.

“I learned that isolation “can be the saddest form of being a human and being betrayed at ignites that isolation.”

“I’ve learned that even in our unpredictable times we are deceived and we don’t know that somebody is already poisoning us.”

“I learned that even a person is already lost at are sight they will always remain in our heart.

“Good people do bad things sometimes and bad people do good things sometimes, that’s how people works, that’s why there is always hope in humanity.”

I want their wishes to be granted as much that I want my wish to be granted.

I closed my eyes and answered “I want this to be the last battle of the holy grail.”

“I want all humanity to eradicate all the chaos and suffering of the world.”
So as I repeat, “all I want is peace and gratitude for the whole world and entire humanity.”