Epilogue - A Family

Crystal's POV:

Well I gave birth to a son. Erik was overjoyed. His son looked just like him. The absolute spitting image, without the scars. I loved that about my son. His golden eye were perfect and his black hair was thick. I couldn't help but smile when I held him in my arms. Erik decided to name his after his adopted father, Stephan. I could help but agree. It was the happiest day of my life.

Erik and I stayed in Wyoming. It was our home and our children's home. We went on to have a girl and another son, Alice and Matthew. Shantell married her boyfriend, Christian, and they had their own happy family. Blayne grew up and married a lovely girl. He became a English teacher and went back to the village that I had been at but never forgot us. I loved my adopted son so much. He even moved his family back into the mountain cave he had grown to love so much in his short stay there. Erik was happy to know that it was being well cared for. I knew that part of his heart would always remain in the Arctic but he was happy here. We raised wolves for many years and lived a very contented life. It was everything I had dreamed of and more. I loved my husband and he loved me. It was like we were made to be a family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

Thank-you for bearing with all my writing. I hoped you enjoyed it as much as you thought you would. Love ya'll,

sarahlet2999