Chapter 7 Papyrus's Battle

When I was ready I walked over to the cliff hesitantly and all I felt that I was filled with HOPE as my eyes switched from hazel to a flaming gold. When I walked over to the area I heard a person with a warrior's voice talking to Papyrus I didn't want to disrupt them so I hid behind a Jagged rock and listened. 

"Papyrus have you seen a human yet?" 

"WELL I'VE HAVEN'T SEEN A HUMAN YET UNDYNE." 

I saw her give him a fairly suspicious look 

"Alright then call me if you need anything or found something suspicious around here ok." 

"YES, MA'AM." 

After she left I waited for two minutes before I came out behind the rocks and was ready for the battle. 

"I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WANTS TO TELL YOU SOMETHING BEFORE WE START. HUMAN I TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU! SO I WILL GRANT YOU PITY. WAIT! NO, I CAN'T BE YOUR FRIEND I THE GREAT PAPYRUS MUST CAPTURE YOU! SO I CAN FINALLY JOIN THE ROYAL GUARD!"

The battle begins I didn't want to kill him or anyone I see the options FIGHT  ACT  ITEM  MERCY. I could try to spare him *SPARE 

"SO YOU WON'T FIGHT... THEN LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE MY FABLED BLUE ATTACK!" 

After that, I staying still for the blue bones until I was turned blue and felt heavy. The first white bone somewhat hurt me. "

"YOUR BLUE NOW THAT'S MY ATTACK! NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!"

I thought he was joking about the fight I can try to summon the scythe again when I have some control. As bones came my way again I blocked most of the white bones and stayed still for the blue ones. When he was done with his attack he looked at me in complete awe as I pressed the *FLIRT option. 

"LETS DATE L-LATER." yeah maybe I should stop flirting. 

~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~ 

"THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE BEFORE I USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK!!"

Good thing I could jump far when I'm blue. 

 *Papyrus is preparing his bone attack.*

 Welp, I'm screwed I can spare him again.

 "BEHOLD MY SPECIAL ATTACK!"

A random dog appeared it looks friendly. 

"PUPPY!" I said excitedly wanting to pet it.

 "WHAT THE HECK THAT'S MY SPECIAL ATTACK! HEY, DO YOU HEAR ME!? STOP CHEWING ON THAT BONE! HEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! COME BACK HERE WITH MY SPECIAL ATTACK!"

 I could see why he did that now.

 "UGH, OH WELL. I'LL JUST USE A REALLY COOL REGULAR ATTACK. SPARE 

"*sigh* HERES AN ABSOLUTELY NORMAL ATTACK."

 Something tells me this isn't going to be normal. Bones start to fly from left to right and some of them were trying to spell words like Cool Dude it was a mess. 

"WELL...I *HUFF IT'S CLEAR... YOU CAN'T! DEFEAT ME!!! YEAH!!! I CAN SEE YOU SHAKING IN YOUR BOOTS! THEREFORE I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS ELECT TO GRANT YOU PITTY." 

I thought I was doing that the whole time oh well. A voice in my head wanted me to kill him on the spot but I refused. He was too nice.

"I WILL SPARE YOU, HUMAN."

 With tear-filled eyes, I ran to him and hugged him with no regrets.