Chapter 25 Saving lost souls🤍

~TeM SkIp~

_Frisk's POV_

Its been a year since my sister and I saved all of the monsters from the underground or she thought so. We've found out that our dad died in a wreck while she cried I didn't he was a horrible father if only Katie knew we lived with Toriel after that. I've been trying to manage when the perfect time would be almost every weekend I've been going down there and say that I was trying to look at the view when I was trying to look for wingdings. It didn't work because his door never appeared. I decided that Sans might know where he is.

"Hey Sans!" I said grabbing his attention.

"Huh? Oh hey, kid what's up?"

I sat down on the couch with him as the house was empty.

"Do you know why Katie spoke in hands?"

"I- I'm...I might've taught her so we could prank Papyrus."

"No wonder why you're such a funny bone."

"I guess you could say it was very humorous!"

I laughed at his joke but then gave him a serious look.

"What's that look for kiddo?" He said while ruffling my hair.

"I have a plan!"

"Oh really? Does it have to do with the weed?"

"Well, he's involved."

"...What is it?"

"Well, you know Gaster right?"

"Y-yeah what about him?"

"I want to bring him...and Chara back."

"And how are you going to do that?"

"I don't know?"

"*Sighs* Sometimes that determined little head of yours can get you places to save monsters and all but bringing back the dead? I don't think that's possible kid."

"Sans I have a good feeling about this!"

"You aren't going to let this go are you?"

"Nope!"

"Fine but if your flower friend gets in the way I'm going to leave him in the underground."

"Alright, I'll be back!"

Now that we don't need to climb the mountain we could get home faster without worrying everyone back at the house. With so much time I got my bag and flowey ready and met with Sans waiting for us.

"You ready kid?"

"Yeah!"

"Where are you going?" I heard Katie ask.

"N-no where!" I shouted.

She came over to me cupped my chin and made me look into her now black eyes and gold pupils.

"🕈︎☟︎✡︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☹︎✡︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 💣︎☜︎✍︎ ❄︎☜︎☹︎☹︎ 💣︎☜︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ❄︎☼︎🕆︎❄︎☟︎📬︎(Why are you lying to me? tell me the truth.)"

"Katie stop speaking in hands and listen-"

"No Frisk she can come with us we'll probably need her anyway."

She let go of me as her eyes turned normal again as she looked at Sans confused.

"Need me with what?"

"Well we're seeing if we could bring back the one that taught me that language and if we can we could bring back Frisk's friend as well."

"Oh...what about the others what will we tell-"

"Nothing Katie we don't tell them now."

"What?"

"We'll tell them once we're done okay just not now."

"Fine."

"Can we go now!" Flowey said waiting forever.

"Oh yeah sorry Flowey," I said apologetically.

"Let's go kiddos times running out,"

"Can you teleport us to the lab Sans?"

"Umm, sure?"

He soon teleported all of us to Alphy's old laboratory.

"Lead the way kiddo."

We kept walking until I saw a grey door not so far away from us.

"Alright, Sans can you get the human souls for flowey?"

"Why?"

"It's in case we need to fight him."

"Oh..."

He teleported away to retrieve the souls he came back with them but instead of carrying them, he turned all of the souls blue so he could use his gravity magic it was lazy but helpful in away.

"Got em,"

"Perfect now if I'm correct from last time we did this he fought back but there's a 50% chance we'll have to do it again hopefully."

"Whatever you say kiddo."

I entered the dark room and suddenly it was starting to fade into gray and I tall skeleton was on the ground rambling random nonsense to himself that I couldn't understand. All of us stood there and trying to make sense of what he's saying. Katie walked towards him carefully and cautiously at the same time and started to introduce herself in hands. 

"☟︎☜︎✡︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎✍︎ ✌︎☼︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ✌︎☹︎☼︎✋︎☝︎☟︎❄︎✍︎ 💧︎✋︎☼︎(Hey there are you alright sir?)

He turned around and he backed up against the wall as if he feared her like she did something to him before.

"🕈︎📫︎🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ 👎︎⚐︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 🕈︎✌︎☠︎❄︎ ☞︎☼︎⚐︎💣︎ 💣︎☜︎✏︎ 💧︎❄︎✌︎✡︎ 👌︎✌︎👍︎😐︎✏︎ ☹︎☜︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ 💣︎☜︎ ✌︎☹︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎✏︎ 🏱︎☹︎☜︎✌︎💧︎☜︎✏︎(W-what do you want from me! Stay back! Leave me alone! Please!)" He said panicked.

"🕈︎⚐︎✌︎☟︎📪︎ 🕈︎⚐︎✌︎☟︎ 👌︎🕆︎👎︎👎︎✡︎✏︎ ✋︎❄︎🕯︎💧︎ ✌︎☹︎☼︎✋︎☝︎☟︎❄︎ ✋︎🕯︎💣︎ ☠︎⚐︎❄︎ ☝︎⚐︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ☟︎🕆︎☼︎❄︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ✌︎☹︎☹︎ 🕈︎☜︎ 🕈︎✌︎☠︎❄︎ ❄︎⚐︎ 👎︎⚐︎ ✋︎💧︎ ☟︎☜︎☹︎🏱︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎📬︎📬︎📬︎✋︎💧︎ ❄︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ☞︎✋︎☠︎☜︎ 🕈︎✋︎❄︎☟︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 💧︎✋︎☼︎✍︎( Woah, Woah buddy! It's alright I'm not going to hurt you all we want to do is help you...is that fine with you sir?)"

"✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 🕈︎✌︎☠︎❄︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ☟︎☜︎☹︎🏱︎ 💣︎☜︎✍︎ ✋︎🕯︎✞︎☜︎ ☟︎✌︎✞︎☜︎🕯︎☠︎❄︎ 👌︎☜︎☜︎☠︎ ⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎ ✋︎☠︎ ✌︎ 🕈︎☟︎✋︎☹︎☜︎📬︎📬︎📬︎💧︎⚐︎ 💧︎🕆︎☼︎☜︎📬︎(You want to help me? I've haven't been out there in a while...so sure.)"

We've walked out of there and Sans teleported us to the living room where we see an angry goat mother.

"And we're bac-"

"Where have you been! It's been three hours since I've come home!"

I've told her to sit down so we could explain and she did as told(Surprisingly)

~TeM SkIp~

It's been a month since Gaster moved in it was a bitch to teach him English but we did it anyway. It was the day that Chara can be 'Born' again from my soul. I went to his lab and he sat me down on the table and I felt drowsy from the pills he gave me to sleep and my eyes fluttered shut and I fell into unconsciousness.

"Sweet dreams Frisk." He said with a smile.

After that, it all faded to black...